jojo522's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Misuse of Google Reviews

Please find below the modus operands  which is self explanatory of misuse of Google Reviews from

WatsApp copy of my friend.

Link and details were followed subsequently.

Appreciate actions against such miscreants.

Copy

Mohammad. Ali

Our company is hiring people that can do reviews and ratings on google maps to help in boosting our client's popularity.

6:25 PM

The daily wage ranges between RS3000-

RS8000 using UPI and any bank of your choice. There is no payment or agent fee before you can participate in this part-time job.

6:26 PM

All you need to do is to make a review our Google map page that we will assign to you and we will pay you instantly. Can I share the iob details?

+

jojo
Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
7 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Misuse of Google Reviews

Thanks @jojo522 

To escalate this we need some evidence to find this business.  Feel free to share such details via PM.

Cheers

Morten 

Level 10

Great job @jojo522 .

You better report or flag this kind of action.

Keep calm, stay healthy and always be happy.

Tag (@BudiFXW) in your post or comment, I will happily to connect with you.
Connect Moderator

Thanks @jojo522 

This has now been escalated.

Cheers

Morten 

Level 10

Thanks @MortenCopenhagen Cheers!

jojo

jojo
Level 10

@jojo522  Thank you for sharing the "Misuse of Google Reviews" details with LG Connect.

Signature Image
Level 7

This is abuse, not misuse of reviews. You also should flag this on whatsapp as spam or whatever and also warn your contacts to avoid such requests or job opportunities. This is dangerous in several ways: 1: it is abusing Google Map's review system, 2: they are asking for bank details and as soon as you provide your bank details, they possibly will pay you once but after that they can do other things with your bank data, ... 

If you want to help me in making Google services more accessible and more inclusive, you can also contribute to #GoogleCrowdsource https://crowdsource.google.com

Thanks in advance for your help.
Level 10

I too receive such spams on my WhatsApp and other social media sites quite frequently. 

I always report them spam because this is illegal.. such things are totally against the ethics of a Local Guide. 

Thanks for sharing this with us @jojo522