InaS's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 1

Re: Meet a Connect Moderator: Tushar

you are great opportunity shared with us and we will be belonged to your very beautiful and amazing bridge of future past and present for every body wishing you a lot of thanking you shared this virtually resumed in the future. Thanks. 

Connect Moderator

Wohoo😍😍 I was waiting for this feature @Tushar_Suradkar , one of my best friends on Connect and as I always say to him "Rocket Writer".

It's great to know more about you Tushar bhai, I wanna heat your flute, I know you will not play it in a virtual meet-up, but someday when you can record it, send it to me "Ek Larki ko dekha" one 😃 😍

I know Tushar as one of the best person in Knowledge about heritages all over the world, especially about Mughal Era. I hope that I can meet you in person one day.

Thank you @InaS for sharing about a wonderful person and great friend of mine.

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge

Connect Moderator

Thank you @KashifMisidia Bhai.

My observations about the Mughal era are mostly 'Patang Bazi' that are done from our rooftops.

Kabhi dusre ki patang kato kabhi apni patang kat jati hai.

Once we get on to the streets everyone is our brother or neighbor or just a good local guide.

You are my friend, philosopher, and guide. I cannot imagine a smooth journey on Connect so far without your support and timely involvement.

Dil se, Shukriya Bhai 💙

Level 9

@InaS 

Well said about @Tushar_Suradkar , Congratulations... I have being read his post, well he describe, if I have any questions I ask he replies to it. Best I like is he mention so well about actually accessibility, his photo are marvellous... Well describe post of each place..I would say if want to visit a new place check in connect Tushar post whether he wrote about that place. 

Connect Moderator

The nicest guy in India is @Tushar_Suradkar.  Nothing less.  Congrats on becoming a moderator.

Cheers

Morten 

Level 7

Am glad to know more about you @Tushar_Suradkar Sir, and thanks @InaS  for the amazing details about our connect moderator Suradkar, Cheers.

Level 10

@RosyKohli @Tushar_Suradkar Yes Rosy mam it is very correct that before writing about any place, first search Tushar's page whether he has already post about that! 

With love & regards
JSharma Local Guide Delhi
#Local Guide India
Connect Moderator

Connect Moderator

Hello @Tushar_Suradkar 

Nice photos of you !!! You are a special moderator to me on connect in many ways. Thank you for your help and guidance on many topics on connect.

We planned to host a meet-up together last year, remember?😜 sorry it never worked out, maybe someday it will work out still. Anyway congratulations again and keep up the good work.

Your friend on connect 

Cheers 

Liberia, Love of Liberty brought us here

Proudly Nigerian but loves Ghana.

Warm greetings from W.Africa.

New on Connect? Please see my welcome-card

Selected Connect posts: My local guide lamp | Nigerian Digital History Museum | West-African dishes | Gwarimpa/Abuja Food Crawl | My first post on Connect | I'm a community builder |Find all my Connect posts here

TRAC Badge
TRAC Badge
Level 9

Dear @Tushar_Suradkar

CONGRATULATIONS 🎊 to highlighting

in Connect Moderators series.

Hi @InaS Thank you so much for introducing him to us in more detail. 

Greetings from Barishal, Bangladesh.