Level 6

Re: Meet a Connect Moderator: Sonia

Congrats and lots of love 💖💖

Bappy
Level 10
Level 8

Hi Sonia

Waiting to get to know a lot more about you.  Take good care of yourself and don't forget to have loads of fun. 

Level 6

Congratulation @Atsukot 😊

Connect Moderator

Level 9

@Atsukot thank you so much for writing about @SoniaK. Is beautiful to know a bit more about you 🙂 🙂 

Level 8

অভিনন্দন @SoniaK আপু। আপনার সম্পর্কে জানার অনেক দিন থেকে ইচ্ছে ছিল। জানতে পেরে ভালো লাগলো। আশা করি একদিন আমিও আপনার মত হতে পারবো, আপনার দেখানো পথে হেটে। অনেক অনেক ভালো থাকবেন। 🙂

Level 8

@Atsukot, thanks for sharing the feature of @SoniaK. She is very active, modest and wise. She is very helpful. I'm inspired by her. She is favorite person to me. I like her activities very much.

Level 8

এতো দেখি আমাগো @SoniaK 😌

Congratulation Apu.

Connect Moderator

Gracias por compartir @Atsukot , conocer un poco más de @SoniaK es muy lindo, siempre descubrimos virtudes de ellos que desconocíamos. Ya deseo probar tus té Sonia o tus pastelitos. El otro día tuve la oportunidad de verte en una Hangouts y me dio mucho gusto en especial tu sonrisa tan franca, Gracias por formar parte de este equipo de moderadores.

Saludos Farid

👇

For the case that has difficulty, in reading my answer, in the upper right part of the screen, in the drop-down menu of languages, you can select the language, in which you want to read the post.