Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

MAINE! Been there? Want to go? #StateChallenge

#StateChallenge MAINE! 

#StateChallenge Maine Meetup#StateChallenge Maine Meetup

Maine

Maine, ME 04736, USA

June 20, 2020 @ 12:00 (EDT)

Virtual meetup to learn about the state of MAINE in the United States!! We will have a trivia quiz with questions pulled from MAINE State Challenge articles published by the deadline following the guidelines  at https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/StateChallenge-Maine/m-p/2585482#M919451.

You do not have to study for the trivia quiz unless you really want to. Join us to share what you know and learn from others about the state of MAINE!

Learn more about the #StateChallenge!!!  https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/TeamUSA-StateChallenge/td-p/2585430

RSVP here  <<----- Send a note to the email provided in the announcement with the subject of "Maine". Provide your Connect username in the body text. The trivia game rules and the meeting URL will be sent to you with a Google Calendar invite.

Maine, ME 04736, USA
14 comments
Level 8

Re: MAINE! Been there? Want to go? #StateChallenge

@Denise_Barlock  I want to attend your meet up. Please remind me by @ tagging me in  a post.  

Connect Moderator

@Dave26 excellent! Please follow the RSVP link above and register. I'm looking forward to talking to you! 

Connect Moderator

The Maine Meetup has room for more attendees, but the meetup cannot allow additional RSVP's. If anyone wishes to attend but didn't make it to the meetup post before it was closed, please mention that here and @mention @Kwiksatik or @Denise_Barlock . We will ensure you get to attend the meetup.

Level 8

@Denise_Barlock   I still hope to attend but your issue with RSVP sounds like a security issue. I should be OK as I have added the Meet Up to my calendar. 5pm BST

Connect Moderator

RSVP here  <<----- Send a note to the email provided in the announcement with the subject of "Maine". Provide your Connect username in the body text. The trivia game rules and the meeting URL will be sent to you with a Google Calendar invite.

@Dave26 

Connect Moderator

HI @Denise_Barlock 

I can not find a link to join meet-up 😞 

Level 8

@Denise_Barlock   

In view of the security issue I am not attending today but would be interested if the MeetUp could be rearranged.

Dave26
Connect Moderator

@Kwiksatik  @Denise_Barlock thank you so much! Amazing meet-up!

Firstly I couldn't understand how I can join.. Lol

Connect Moderator

@JaneBurunina Thank you for joining! I'm sorry it was so confusing on how to join 😞 I'm glad we were able to get things straightened out and you were able to join! It was so much fun. Next week will be the same approach with RSVPing via Connect and sending the email. The first 20 will be accepted.