LukasKutilek's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Localguide connect account suspended

Hi there,

account of my friend was suspended yesterday. He read all LG program rules and haven't violated any one from there policies.

In article from @GusMoreira Why was I removed from the Local Guides program? is information about what to do, if any account is wrongfully removed from LG program.

So he write on Facebook wall, but get this answer:

• Hi Ladislav,
    This inbox is not monitored. For questions, please visit our Help Center (goo.gl/uYeFi7) or our Connect forum, where you can chat with other Local Guides, ask questions, and more: www.localguidesconnect.com.

But in Help Center, there is no information about "What to do if my account is wrongfully suspended", and he can't access www.localguidesconnect.com because he is suspended.

What to do in this situation?

7 comments
Level 9

Re: Localguide connect account suspended

@Petra_M you know the guy ( @bigtrip ) from The week full of meetings ♥. Can you help him? Thanks.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ahoj  @LukasKutilek myslím, že tvůj kámoš a jeho účet byl pozastaven z možného důvodu propagace jeho Brandu, což je v komunitě zakázáno. Myslím slovo #BigTrip anebo v jeho prvním článku bylo něco nevhodné ... proto byl označen jako #spam ...

Level 9

@Anonymous I don't think that watermark on images is violated of LG rules.

The first post from @bigtrip was short, there was a image from africa with animals and few sentenses about what can localguides met on his trips.

But yes, he was suspended few hours after this post.

Level 10

@LukasKutilek It's likely that your friend had sent a private message to Local Guide's Facebook account. Hence the "This inbox is not monitored. For questions, please visit our Help Center (goo.gl/uYeFi7) or our Connect forum, where you can chat with other Local Guides, ask questions "

Please get him/her to write directly on the Local Guide's Facebook wall as a post, not as a direct private message.

Level 9

@StephenAbraham thank you, he write on Local Guide's wall on Facebooku, but after 4 days there is till no answer :(... 

Level 9

Almost two months after account suspended, still no answer or reaction why was account suspended.

Realy? He spend a lot of time to share his experiences from travelling (spent 2 year on trip around world in car and much more smaller trips).

Please, write some reasons why was his account suspended.

BTW: He is still contributing, once per time he reciving email from Google maps with information why be in LG program :-D, but when he want to connect to LG program, there is information that is his account suspended  :(...

Former Google Contributor

HI @LukasKutilek,

The personal information of another Local Guide you shared was removed from this post. We do not encourage Local Guides to share private information publicly on Connect in order to protect yours and other users' privacy and safety. 

Please take a moment to review our community policy and check these useful tips on using this community before posting. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!