Sukhdev1's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 1

Local guide event 2018

Hi Google, I am Sukhdev Singh from India and I am google local guide level 5. It was a long journey to come up to this level. I am very passionate about traveling and exploring new places, at first face I just use google map to see path while traveling. Slowly I saw some more options of google map like photos, videos and reviews of different places. I start using to see different location, actually I love to exploring different places on google map. And I fine the option of Local Guide I also start contributing to help others. Now I am going to mention some different story. I have a google map account with login id "sskinngs" I was al level 6 on that account. One day I got mail for this event its an unbelievable thing for me. Now I am going to apply for this event and I first box I need to fill my complete name but my account is with my pet name, so I decided to change my account pet name Cheetah to full name Sukhdev Singh. When i did this a big change happen, my all points disappeared and also don't show any level. I try my level best but nothing resolve, it shows "local guide account has been suspended". Now have no option to what to do next. Then I take my other google account with id "sukhdev.singh1708" collect all available picture of my Local area and start contributing in that. After hard workout of one day I achieve to level 5 again and now I am summit application for this local guide 2018 event. Google as my previous account was suspended, i am requesting you to consider efforts take by me for m previous As well as new account. I love you Google and I want to meet you. Thanks and regards, Sukhdev Singh [redacted]

Pune, Maharashtra, India
2 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Local guide event 2018

Hi @Sukhdev1

please read: Why was I removed from the Local Guides program?

In there you will find all the indications for highlighting your situation to Google.

Please note that having two accounts is against the Program Rules, so your issue will probably not verified while you still having a double accounts.

Also unfurtunately your position will be checked only on business days (Monday to Friday). I hope your position will be verified in time for you to be able to submit an application

In addition, for your privacy please remove your phone number from your post. This is a public Forum, an Local Guides don't need to know your phone for contacting you

Ermes

Former Google Contributor

Re: Local guide event 2018

Hello @Sukhdev1,

To echo what @ErmesT mentioned regarding protecting your privacy, I have redacted your phone number from this post. You might not know this, but we do not encourage Local Guides to share private information publicly on Connect in order to protect yours and other users' privacy and safety. If you wish to get in touch with other Local Guides, there is a private messaging system in place instead.