ErmesT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Local Guides Garden beautiful flora...

Bougainvillea glabra(paper flower)Bougainvillea glabra(paper flower)

Dianthus chinensis(Rainbow pink)Dianthus chinensis(Rainbow pink)

Hi everyone, I took some pictures of plants in my Garden do let me know how they are looking and how I could make them better,have a nice day...

Google Moderator

Re: Local Guides Garden beautiful flora...

Hello @Hedwig,

Thank you for your post! Would you like to share a bit more information with us? Like the name of the flowers?

I’d like to let you know that I moved your post to Local Guides Garden topic where it would be enjoyed even more.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

@Ivi_Ge I have mentioned the name of flowers in caption...

Level 8

@Ivi_Ge how can I see my post in local guide gardens,I'm unableto see please help..

Connect Moderator

Google Moderator

Hey @Hedwig,

I am sorry, I saw the name of the flowers in the caption. Thank you so much. Do you have too many flowers in your home?

Your post is on the last page, when you go there you can see it!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

@Ivi_Ge Yes,i have more flowers in my Garden, I will share more pics soon ,thank you for your guidance..

Google Moderator

Thank you for understanding @Hedwig

I am looking forward to your next posts!

Level 10

Re: Local Guides Garden

This are in my garden, blackberry and mintBlackberryBlackberry

MintMint

Level 8

Re: Local Guides Garden

@alexandradiasthats wonderful..