ErmesT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Local Guides clean the world - A Local Guides project

@ErmesT @RiverDefender @Anonymous  next one is tomorrow

Dig it with Coffee' is run by the Kings Park Volunteer Master Gardeners and Kings Park horticulturists for just the cost of your coffee. The next session is at 10.00 am on Wednesday, 6 June. Bookings are essential. Please phone (+61 😎 9480 3672 or email garden.advice@bgpa.wa.gov.au to reserve your place. link Here

but I want to be able to make due to my study I have two days left of Business  school 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice @DavidTito.

In Perth there is a lot of activities related to World environment day! 👏👏

Level 8

@DavidTito.The Kings Park Botanic garden video gives insight of nature conservation  and is to be emulated by every area of the cities of the world ,thanks for sharing the video.

Connect Moderator

@RiverDefender, very impressive meetup! Congrats with your community in having a plastic cleanup.

I found an interesting Forbes article highlighting what the Under 30 Asia 2018 Alum is trying to create markets using recyclable plastics and creating sustainable jobs for people to collect and recycle the plastics as a celebration of today’s World Environment Day.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/giovannapaz/2018/06/05/how-one-under-30-alum-beats-plastic-pollution-on...

Cheers,

Karen

Level 8

@KarenVChin thanks for sharing forbes.com site.It sheds light on efforts of recycling plastics.Its important to reject single use plastic.

Level 8

@Anonymous Perth seems to have a few different

@Anonymous wrote:

Nice @DavidTito.

In Perth there is a lot of activities related to World environment day! 👏👏

things going on

Level 8

@DrRajanwalawalkar Yes the gardens suggests that there are native plants there from all over the world and Australia most native.

@DrRajanwalawalkar wrote:

@DavidTito.The Kings Park Botanic garden video gives insight of nature conservation  and is to be emulated by every area of the cities of the world ,thanks for sharing the video.

Level 8

@ErmesT I second that

@ErmesT wrote:

You are right @Anonymous

today is "World Environment Day", an important date for a global awareness, a day in which I am very proud to say that I am a Local Guide

#LocalGuidesCleanTheWorld

Pollution is killing the planet, so we want to fight for a better, clean and green life

Ermes

, right on 

Level 8

Hi everybody

I congratuled ALL of you for this great example.

Thanks for sharing those pictures with us.

Yours,

Ricardo Rosário

Ricardo Costa Val do Rosário
Level 10

Terima kasih @KarenVChin atas komentar Anda. 

Ya. Artikel menarik dari Forbes. Terima kasih sudah berbagi. 

Semoga @Bimobass bisa berbagi cerita perjalanan roadshow workshop get plastic Jawa-Bali? 

Pasti sangat mengesankan. 

FJoe