JohnnyCh's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Local Guide Summit 2018

Hi guys, Could you please tell me the eligibility criteria for applying Local Guide Summit?

19 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Local Guide Summit 2018

Hi @JohnnyCh

@JohnnyCh wrote:

Hi guys, Could you please tell me the eligibility criteria for applying Local Guide Summit?

Please find here eligibility criteria for applying local guides summit 

https://maps.google.com/localguides/event/summit

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 6

Hi @JohnnyCh,

You might want to wait for more details to be published for the 2018 Summit since there have been some changes in the program. For example, levels went from 5 to 10. 

Anouk

Level 6

Yikes level 10?  

Connect Moderator

Hi @JohnnyCh

There are no news at the moment about a possible LGSUMMIT18.

The link shared by @NareshDarji can be used only as an information about LGSUMMIT17.

Stay tuned in Connect, as every news about the event will be published in here

Ermes

Level 7

Level should be minimum 5 for participating.

Level 7

What is possibility of getting selected for summit because Google wont watch all videos from applicants.

Level 5

The level eligibility is 5 only ...Please confirm  before posting..

Level 6

Applications will be open only to Local Guides Level 5+ during the application period.

Applicants will be selected based on a number of factors including, but not limited to:

The submission of a complete application with the following requirements:

• Each Local Guide must submit a 1-minute video message, appearing on camera to share reasons for applying
  • Each Local Guide must submit a post here on Local Guides Connect with an introductory message and more insights into their experience with the program

We’ll also be looking for:

• Fantastic contributions to Google Maps in the past 12 months
  • Consistent involvement with the Local Guides community such as being a Connect moderatormeet-up host and active Connect contributor
  • The ability to understand and speak English

Due to the volume of applications received, google will be prioritizing the review of applications based on a number of factors (outlined above). If you have a tracked link or views logged on your video, please note that the view count or tracked link usage may not be accurate and does not indicate the status of your application.

Level 6

It is at least 21 years of age