RobAo's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Local Guide Presentation Resource or slide deck

Hope this is the right board to post this request:

I've been invited to give a talk during a Google Developer Group DevFest on the Local Guides Program and my #LGSummit17 experience. I'm working on a slide deck, however, I'm looking for more resources to add to it other than from Who is a Local Guide Video, Behind the Scenes #LGSummit17 video and the Local Guides Help Centre? Is there a resource where I can source stats that can back up the facts and spice up the presentations. 

@TraciC @JuanCh

Kenya
12 comments

Accepted Solutions
Googler
Solution

Re: Local Guide Presentation Resource or slide deck

Hi @RobAo. Unfortunately we do not have an updated presentation to share with you at this time, however, you are welcome to modify the presentation @LucioV shared but it was for unofficial community moderators and is no longer made available for Local Guides and there are no plans to update it. @JuanCh's asked formerly supported unofficial community moderators to stop using that template and related assets with the announcement that the team no longer supports these communities. (It's in the process of being removed from our website) Thank you and best of luck at the community. Please do submit a note under feedback & feature requests of what sort of presentation you'd like to see, however, and we'll work on seeing it we can make it happen. 🙂 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.

View solution in original post

Level 10

Level 8

Thank you @LucioV. If you've ever given a presentation on the LG program, mind sharing it here as well 🙂 (If it's in Italian, I'll ask my friend Google to translate).

Level 10
Level 9

congratulations bro @RobAo :)))

you are Amaaaazing 😉

Level 8

This looks great @LucioV, I'll borrow a couple of slides from here and share the final output on this conversation. Also noticed it has an updated date which is recently but the images are still on Level 5. Planning on updating it as well?

Level 10

@RobAo wrote:

This looks great @LucioV, I'll borrow a couple of slides from here and share the final output on this conversation. Also noticed it has an updated date which is recently but the images are still on Level 5. Planning on updating it as well?

Sorry, I don't know! I'm updating the Italian version with all the news (the feature I've got... I still don't have new badges nor +5 points for long reviews).

Level 8

Ah... No worries. Updates are coming in quite fast.

Level 8

@SarahKa since you'll be presenting as well somewhere, adding you in here to share resources

Googler
Solution

Hi @RobAo. Unfortunately we do not have an updated presentation to share with you at this time, however, you are welcome to modify the presentation @LucioV shared but it was for unofficial community moderators and is no longer made available for Local Guides and there are no plans to update it. @JuanCh's asked formerly supported unofficial community moderators to stop using that template and related assets with the announcement that the team no longer supports these communities. (It's in the process of being removed from our website) Thank you and best of luck at the community. Please do submit a note under feedback & feature requests of what sort of presentation you'd like to see, however, and we'll work on seeing it we can make it happen. 🙂 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.