Eire27's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Level 6 - 7 question

Hello,  I have a question please, it seems longer to get from level 6 -7 then it did to get from 1-5 . I'm working hard, I have 3,060 points and I see I need 5,000 to get to level 7 so my question is does each level increase the amount of points required to get to the next level. For example, if ,6-7 is 5000, then is 7-8 10,000. 

9 comments
Level 10

Re: Level 6 - 7 question

Hi @Eire27 yes, as you go further, the game get's harder.

9->10 50.000 to 100.000 points

8->9 15.000 to 50.000 points

7->8 5.000 to 15.000 points

This is the whole story

Level 8

Thankyou @LucioV Wow, and you are level 10, amazing to you and all high levels. My reviews have been viewed almost 28,,000 times, which I'm amazed at from a small country, so this is encouraging to me 

Level 10

Numbers are really linked to country and places.

I'm lucky to live in a great country so rich of history and nature, so it's easy to achieve huge numbers.

Last year we proposed something that could give a score according to country numbers.

Happy mapping! 🙂

Level 10

Hi @Eire27

You may see Level and points required in following link,

https://support.google.com/local-guides/answer/6225851?hl=en

Yes it increases with higher level.

Vijay Desai.

Level 10

Please ignore, I was not aware it is already replied.

Level 8

Thankyou @VijayDesai for taking the time to reply to me🙂

Connect Moderator

Hello @Eire27, for me the points started adding up quickly when I started focusing on Suggest an Edit. If you just look around on the map (in satellite view) you will certainly notice e.g. a lot of pins in the wrong location. I posted about that in the past :

Best Practice: Correcting pin location
https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Best-Practice-Correcting-pin-location/td-p/...

And by the way: I was able to colect some 'Irish' points this spring during a business trip to Dublin 😃

Check out LetsGuide Podcast | #LGCTM | Please always @Mention me so I see your reply
Level 8

Hello @JanVanHaver Thankyou, that is most helpful ☺

Level 8

Hi @JanVanHaver I meant to say, that's good you got some points in Dublin, glad we could help, haha😁