Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Let's Explore Pagoda Recap

Pagoda EntrancePagoda Entrance

Let's Start with

my Previous Meet up Announcement link given below

Let-s-Explore-Pagoda

Let's Explore Pagoda my first meet up as a Host..

PicsArt_03-20-02.40.58.jpg

my first Meetup Attendees..

Been nervous but passionate I gather my courage and started its preparation right from inviting and make this a successful event.. 

Namaskar, my name is Shruti.

I am a Local guide from Mumbai..

It was a bright Sunny Day and location to explore was Pagoda which have been decided..

As decided we planned to meet at Gorai Khadi at 1:30 pm, Was waiting for meeting some passionate Local Guides Many didn't turned up as they were held up in work so around 1:45 first and New to me, LG @Docgaurav  

showed up

being a Dentist and his appointment lined up later that day he contributed some great pictures of Gorai Khadi and Loo Review with me..

Later around 3 pm another Passionate and Consistens Mumbai LG joined named Nand Kishor @Nand_Kishore From there our journey to explore Pagoda began..

Rules for VisitersRules for Visiters

With new but Enthusiastic Mumbai's LG @bombaysmackersWith new but Enthusiastic Mumbai's LG @bombaysmackers

Gorai Khadi / Gorai JettyGorai Khadi / Gorai Jetty 

Pagoda EntrancePagoda EntranceGorai Khadi / Gorai JettyGorai Khadi / Gorai JettyGorai Khadi / Gorai Jetty Tickets Counter of Easel world ,Water kingdom and Pagoda Ferry rideGorai Khadi / Gorai Jetty Tickets Counter of Easel world ,Water kingdom and Pagoda Ferry rideGorai Khadi / Gorai JettyGorai Khadi / Gorai Jettywith Mumbai's Consistent LG at Gorai ferrywith Mumbai's Consistent LG at Gorai ferryGorai Khadi / Gorai Jetty's Cleaner staff doing his work continue Cleaning ferry point RampGorai Khadi / Gorai Jetty's Cleaner staff doing his work continue Cleaning ferry point Ramp

About Pagoda : The Global Vipassana Pagoda is a Meditation Dome Hall with a capacity to seat around 8,000 Vipassana meditators and amazing Architecture near Gorai, North-west of Mumbai, India.

How to reach : from Gorai khadi 

Ferry to Pagoda Essel World ferry point  from Gorai jetty : RS 50

ferry to pagodaferry to pagodaFerry return Ticket per head.. for Pagoda, Essel wold, Water kingdomFerry return Ticket per head.. for Pagoda, Essel wold, Water kingdomDetails of PagodaDetails of Pagoda

More details of PagodaMore details of Pagoda

Pagoda is 7 min walk from ferry point . Where there is 3 rain water harvesting plants . ( Pictures attached) . 

Parking space is also available for those you travel by roads . 

How to travel : you can also come from Mira Bhyandar .

After clicking pictures at the entrance we entered with a security check.. 

pagodapagodapagodapagodaRain Water HarvestingRain Water HarvestingRain Water HarvestingRain Water Harvesting

Please note that especially Non veg food not allowed..

Moving forward to other main part of Pagoda . On right hand side there is a statue of Lord Buddha..

BuddhaBuddhaBuddhaBuddhaBeautiful architecture wall DecorBeautiful architecture wall DecorSecurity check area for VisitersSecurity check area for VisitersIMG_20181027_154652.jpgIMG_20181027_154847.jpgIMG_20181027_154855.jpgIMG_20181027_155423.jpgIMG_20181027_155706.jpg

IMG_20171231_162115.jpg

IMG_20180102_175043.jpg

IMG_20171231_162230.jpg

IMG_20171231_162308.jpg

Corridor passage for art Gallery to Video galleryCorridor passage for art Gallery to Video gallery

Sculpture or Wall DesignSculpture or Wall Design

Inside there is play ground  available for children.. ( photos attached below )

Refreshments is also available inside.. Near to the cafeteria you can find  Fountain.. Inside the Dome no photography were allowed and phone must be switched off.. Entry for meditation is only allowed those who attended Vippasaana program which is held for 10-15 days.. Moving on click some beautiful pictures outside Pagoda and capturing sunset we made out move back to Gorai Jetty..

Closing time for Pagoda is 6:30 pm. During exit we have to go through Pagoda pictures gallery.. Little ahead at the exit point you can find a shop where you can purchase many itinerary like Lord Buddha statue key chains, books .etc .

Food Plaza inside PagodaFood Plaza inside PagodaWashroomWashroomFood Plaza inside PagodaFood Plaza inside PagodaCanteen counter : LG Nand has Placed order for usCanteen counter : LG Nand has Placed order for usWall art at Food cortWall art at Food cortsolar panelsolar panelPagodaPagodaIMG_20181027_162715.jpgPagodaPagodaIMG_20181027_163930464_HDR.jpgIMG_20181027_170322.jpgIMG_20181027_170409.jpgbus to travel via roads from Bhainder Railway station westbus to travel via roads from Bhainder Railway station westInfront of Entrance Gate.. Parking area for Visiters vehicle who came by Road from Bhainder west..Infront of Entrance Gate.. Parking area for Visiters vehicle who came by Road from Bhainder west..ferryferryPagoda entrance to ferry at rs 10 per head ticketPagoda entrance to ferry at rs 10 per head ticketgarden at the pagodagarden at the pagodaIMG_20181027_153516.jpgIMG_20181027_153539.jpgIMG_20181027_154416.jpgIMG_20181027_155719.jpgIMG_20181027_160212.jpg

At the Pagoda entrance you can catch a Jeep ferry at rs 10 per head.. and then ferry ride to Gorai Jetty..

With this our trip to explore Pagoda ended with a good bye note by thanking all LG's who attended  to make this a indeed memorable event...

For explore more Photos

Please Visit this link..

Pagoda Photos

&

Pagoda 27 Oct 2018

Global Vipassana Pagoda, Essel world Amusement Park, Gorai, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
44 comments
Level 7

Re: Let's Explore Pagoda Recap

Very well explained  . 

Level 2

Namste,

@Shrut19

Nice to Read and explored.

Thanx to share.

Level 10

Namskar..

@Ivi_Ge

As I Promise I M posted my first experience for Hosting Recap..

I want to share with you so I Tagged you..

Regards From Mumbai..

Level 10

Namskar..

@bombaysmackers

&

@NandKK

Because of you my meetup was Successful..

You both have held up in heavy work load but because of I m hosting my first Meet up you Come to courage me..

Thanks for attending my first Meetup..

Sorry for late posting..

And please Bear with this Recap post I Know it is not Upto best Post..

But I tried

Regards From Mumbai..

Level 10

Wonderful RECAP post @Shrut19. You have covered almost evrything and explained beautifully. It was my pleasure to attend this meetup under you as a host.

Keep hosting more and more. I will be there for you..  

Level 10

Namskar..

@NandKK

Thank you Bhai, your Kind Words..

Yess you are always with us..

Thanks again for Support and couragement Dear..

Regards..

Level 10

Namskar..

My LG Friends..

Can you give some minutes for read Recap.. 

@NareshDarji

@TravellerG

@TPattanaik

@Alam_Shaikh

@AmbrishVarshney

@BalvinderSingh

@SalmaanN

@Anonymous

@PapiaMandal

@NGUDAPE

Thanks to You all..

Regards
From Mumbai..

Level 9

@Shrut19 ,congratuallations for successfully hosting your meet up. We know you had put lot of efforts for this meet up  Excellent recap. Kudos from Mumbai LGs.

Level 10

Wonderful @Shrut19 really amazing pics and 100% i love to visit that place saw lots of videos of this place  keep it up and congratulations

| Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless