AdamGT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Leaderboards of the Top 100 Most Viewed Photos

Well done @Cercis but have you updated your data using the data entry form 🤔

Top 100 Local Guides Leaderboards from over 100 different countries!!!
Level 9

@AdamGT Hey! check my star photo. views almost 2million views for a single photo. Can you believe that? It is just a bunch of flowers

aa.png

Kasun Silva                              

Guiding Star 2021   | Underwater mapping | Street View mapping
Connect Moderator

But they are a nice bunch of flowers @kasunaaa and to make sure that we all get to see them on the leaderboards you need to re-visit the data entry form and fix up the link required 😉

Level 8

Hello @AdamGT 

This is my Star photo. 
It has 2,320,701 views 

Thanks!

7404188A-C706-43AD-AEB4-E17849130583.jpeg

Valentina Caldito, Local Guide-Panamá,LG SUMMIT Attende
li-image id="128352i6806EC310B635E24" width="26" height="19" alt="panama-flag-clipart-6.jpg" align="left" resized="true" size="small" sourcetype="new">
Level 8

ryan_read_0-1630056891589.png

Hi @AdamGT , I'm new to the Star Photos leaderboards and wish to be added. Here is a screenshot of my star photo that shows the current star views. I can't wait to see it on the leaderboards.

Connect Moderator

Hi @AdamGT 

Here Is my star photo 😍

IMG_20210827_155812.jpgIMG_20210827_155812.jpg

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge

Level 6

Still on that mission @AdamGT 

"Start by going what is necessary; then do what's possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible."
Francis of Assisi
Connect Moderator

@Cercis I suggest you do the sections you can now and leave out the sections you cannot until you sort things out.  For example, do the Points and Photo Views now as they are easy, no URL links required to be entered, then come back and try the Star Photos section. Take smaller steps however, you only have 2.5 hours to the first close time 😉   However, this is ample time !!!

Level 8

Hi @AdamGT , I'm new to the Star Photos leaderboards and wish to be added. Here is a screenshot of my star photo that shows the current star views. I can't wait to see it on the leaderboards. It is a photo of a battery recycling bin at our local recycling centre. Recycling is a "labour of love" for me..

Level 8

The recycling bin for Household Batteries. It has 1,821,160 views at the end of August 2021The recycling bin for Household Batteries. It has 1,821,160 views at the end of August 2021

This is a photo of the battery recycling bin at my local recycling centre. Recycling is a "labour of love" for me.