Julien44's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: LET'S SHARE A BIT OF FRANCE --- PENESTIN

Nice post @Julien44 , I'd like to travel to France some day. Thanks for sharing such beautiful photos. The one I liked the most was the one with your smiling face 🤗

Beatriz Aguilar | bandera-de-venezuela-imagen-animada-0001| Instagram
Former Google Contributor

You make it sounds so good, @Julien44 that it's hard to not accept the challenge. 😄 Some nice and warm weather are coming my way, so it's time to plan my next adventure.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Hi @BeatrizAguilar 

I hope you fine ! How is the situation in Columbia?

Thanks a lot for you words and I would love to welcome you in France.

Have a nice day and see you around

Jul

Level 10

Level 9

@Julien44 we can travel in Colombia with a few restrictions, for example: in some cities there are restrictions on weekends and other cities people aren't allowed to get out during night hours. But we can travel and visit places, restaurants, beaches and places that are open and have biosecurity measures

Beatriz Aguilar | bandera-de-venezuela-imagen-animada-0001| Instagram
Level 3

это очень красиво) спасибо что загрузили так много прекрасных фотографий

Level 10
Connect Moderator

Hi @Julien44,

wow this place is fantastic! I never heard about the name of this location but from your photos it looks like an amazing place, love the natural paths but also the view nearby the sea, it is kind of fairy place.

Btw nice challenge walking 25km in a place you don't know 😊.

Thank you for sharing it!

| | | | - La decisione più coraggiosa che puoi prendere ogni giorno è quella di essere di buon umore 🙂

Level 10

Level 8

Vi que vc faz trilhas pela França e acho muito interessante. Queria conhecer um pouco mais a França. Estou programado em ir a França em setembro. ... Eu não consigo operar o local quides, tenho dificuldades acho tudo complicado. Se pudermos interagir será muito bom.