ShafiulB's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Kudos Mania - Kudos Badges or Top Kudoed Authors All Time

@ShafiulB @LucioV @MahabubMunna @YK1001 As he said, you can change the time range in your settings. The default is 30 days for all of these "leaderboards". 

Level 10

@Corrie yah . my time table setting for 30 days 😛 

Mahabub Hasan
Level 10

Wonderfully great Job bro. It's my pleasure to see you in the top list. Proud for you @MahabubMunna

Level 10

Connect Moderator

Level 10

@ShafiulB, I'm new in this community and trying to  read all post here. It's my pleasure to met some of you from Bangladesh here. Well done bro.

Connect Moderator

Level 8

Thanks for sharing.

Good point but I doubt about the following part:

@ShafiulB wrote:

There are Millions of Local guides here, Who's are try to  make connect  better with their experience or Important contribution.  

Please look at the "Local Guides" badge in your badges (or "Level 1 Local Guide" badge). All local guides have these two badges here on Local Guides Connect. Thus we are just about 200k here and about 800k shy to be one million local guides here.

LG.JPG

However, I guess the real number of local guides who contribute on Google Maps would be higher than this figure.

Connect Moderator

Level 10

@EhsanD wrote:

Thanks for sharing.

Good point but I doubt about the following part:

@ShafiulB wrote:

There are Millions of Local guides here, Who's are try to  make connect  better with their experience or Important contribution.  

Please look at the "Local Guides" badge in your badges (or "Level 1 Local Guide" badge). All local guides have these two badges here on Local Guides Connect. Thus we are just about 200k here and about 800k shy to be one million local guides here.

LG.JPG

However, I guess the real number of local guides who contribute on Google Maps would be higher than this figure.

You are right, as stated before, these are the Local Guides that are on Local Guides Connect. 😉