SonyaN's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Street View Moderator

Known Issue: Street View trusted photographer badge unavailable for new members of the program

Caption: An illustration of an orange megaphone indicating an announcement being made.Caption: An illustration of an orange megaphone indicating an announcement being made.

Updated: 15 December 2020

This issue is resolved. All Street View trusted photographers should now be able to see their trusted badge on Connect. The Street View boards, however, will not be accessible to anyone after 18 December 2020 when they are due to be archived.

Due to an issue we’re experiencing with our platform, some photographers who recently published 50 Maps-approved 360 photos and gained the Street View trusted certification are not being awarded the respective badge on Connect. This in turn is preventing them from accessing the exclusive Street View boards on here and being able to interact with other members of the trusted community. 

We wanted to let you know that we are aware of this issue and our engineers are actively working to resolve it as soon as possible. We’ll make sure to update this post once we know more

In the meantime, if you have any Street View-related queries, please feel free to reply in the comments below and a Google Moderator will put you in touch with the Street View team.

140 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Known Issue: Street View trusted photographer badge unavailable for new members of the program

@SonyaN Thanks for clarifying this matter and post this official announcement for the community. I hope our fellow will look at this announcement.

Happy Guiding!

Connect Moderator

Re: Known Issue: Street View trusted photographer badge unavailable for new members of the program

Hi, @SonyaN. I'm thrilled that I got my Connect SVTP badge today. I hope that everyone gets it soon as well. 

Level 10

@SonyaN Thanks. A few of the people I know had this issue, I have checked for some of them, and they already received the badge. We will try to point others who have issues to reply to this post.

Level 9

@SonyaN Thanks.

Connect Moderator

Thanks for letting us @SonyaN 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 9

Thanks for sharing your compliment to for Google Street view photographer

Ranjan
Level 8

thank you @SonyaN  for update info.. i am hope this problem can to be solve early.

Jambi Local Guides

My Contact

Connect Moderator

Thank you very much @SonyaN for the update, I was also having this issue since several months and now got the badge. There were many Local Guides in the same situation and we will point them here when necessary.

| | | | - La decisione più coraggiosa che puoi prendere ogni giorno è quella di essere di buon umore 🙂

Level 9

Thank you for sharing the updates with us @SonyaN