ErmesT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Keeping Connect a clean place

A book will not be so interesting @Marichams 

Well, being a moderators is challenging, from this point of view, and it change your feeling of the community. We know that the filter is sometimes very sensitive, so every day Googlers are moving good post out of quarantine, but is needed.

Well, I believe that you, like me, love to have people reading your posts, and responding in there, thanking you for the beautiful photos, instead of just dropping a like without opening it, as you spent time for making it, you choose your best photos. This is how I see the community, on the deep meaning of the word. A place for sharing contents, and receiving feedback, learning from each other.

Thank you for taking time for responding, on a post that was unnoticed, or maybe too difficult to reply

Level 8

Nothing goes unnoticed if it is in >Google @ErmesT 😉

You are more than welcome, my pleasure to be part of the conversation!

Hi there! I'm Maricha MS, an experience collector from the Dominican Republic who loves sharing cultural and travel related topics. Wanna see what caught my attention while discovering different places of the world? Check out my contributions here on Connect.
Connect Moderator

Let me break down the door on this one @ErmesT, yet another good post I missed!  Yes I agree, perhaps this post should be reposted 😉 

Leaderboards of Top 100 Local Guides from over 100 different countries!!!
Connect Moderator

Well, there is an interesting fact about this post, @bmuu : the only NEW  Local Guide (she started to post on March '19) is @Marichams . I have been so fortunate to meet this concentrate of pure energy in San Jose last year.

Caption: local Guides @Marichams and @ermest at Connect Live '19Caption: local Guides @Marichams and @ErmesT at Connect Live '19

Next answer is yours

Connect Moderator

Well @ErmesT, at this moment I'm lost for words which truly is unusual for me 😉 

Connect Moderator

What I mean is that maybe posting again and again about this subject will only be interesting for the Local Guides that, like you, are already are contributing on a Good Way, sharing interesting and original point of view, @AdamGT .

To engage more Local Guides I believe that we just need to insist doing what we better do, writing good post, showing the way, being original and creative, creating emulation. We are Guide, isn't it? 

And we must do what we find interesting, we can't loose our fun. Personally, I simply stopped to read everyday the achievement board..

Have a great day

Connect Moderator

Yes I understand what you mean now @ErmesT, I was just lost for words because of the wine and the dancing in the low lit room 🙂  But yes, we just need to keep doing it the right way, writing interesting and good posts, being original and creative, guiding the way!  BTW I too have been thinking about an idea for the Achievements board....we'll see!

Ciao

Level 8

That photo is so magical @ErmesT, undoubtedly one of my favourite shots of that incredible experience. The pleasure was mine, to have met you and being able to share so many thoughts as we did, in such a small amount of time. Hoping I will have the honour to meet you again, regardless of when, why or where. 

And @AdamGT: in the shot there was no dancing, just pure eye contact and silent communication, one so powerful I can still remember clearly, months later. 

Hi there! I'm Maricha MS, an experience collector from the Dominican Republic who loves sharing cultural and travel related topics. Wanna see what caught my attention while discovering different places of the world? Check out my contributions here on Connect.