lakeoftea's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Kansas City Barbecue Crawl

Hey @lakeoftea,

Thanks for the invitation, I would be very happy if I could come, unfortunately I will have to pass this time, but will be very happy to see the recap of your BBQ meet-up 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator . Thank you!
Level 6

Hi @lakeoftea

Thanks for creating this meetup!

I may or may not be able to make it. I can probably join for about half of the meetup, but then must return to Topeka. 

If I can be there, I'm excited to meet other Local Guides!!!

Level 1

Looks like great time barbecue is what kansas city known for cant wait look forward to it!!

Level 9

@816Bosslady ,

It should be a lot of fun.  Please make sure to RSVP for event on The Kansas City Barbecue Crawl Meet-Up Page.  I look forward to meeting you soon! 

Kansas City Local Guide | Maps Profile | Instagram | Connect Live 2018
Level 2

Kansas City Barbecue Crawl

Former Google Contributor

Hi @zakatanith

I moved your post to Meet-ups because it is a link for a meet-up.

I wish fun to all of you.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Connect Moderator

Level 9

Hello Everyone,

I'm excited to see you all in two days!!! I will be at "The Original - Gas Station" Joe's Kansas City Restaurant with all materials (ie. game boards, stickers, and surprises). I look forward to meeting you all soon!

Level 9

Headed to Jack Stack BBQ

Level 6

1. Due to the snowstorm I won’t be making it from Topeka. And I was so looking forward to this event. Have fun!