maughan's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Join us for our #SmallThanks party in Oklahoma City on Saturday!

tryptic-1000.jpg

A tryptic of reviews of the Plaza District in Oklahoma City layered on top of colorful patterned backgrounds generated from the Small Thanks hub.

Small Thanks is a Google initiative rallying people to support small businesses in their area. Recently, we launched the #SmallThanks campaign, encouraging people to support their favorite local spots by leaving reviews and photos on Google Search and Maps.

This Saturday, we’re celebrating the campaign with a #SmallThanks party in the 16th Street Plaza District in Oklahoma City—and you’re invited! Join your neighbors and small business owners for free food and drink samples, photo booths, and raffles with prizes from Google and beloved OKC businesses. You’ll also have opportunities to give a #SmallThanks to the local spots you love.

When:

Saturday, November 24, 12 p.m. - 3 p.m.

Where:

16th Street Plaza District | Lyric Theatre Lot

1727 NW 16th St

Oklahoma City, OK 73106

What is #SmallThanks?

Small businesses are the cornerstone of our communities. They provide the services and sense of community that keep cities like Oklahoma City so vibrant. By giving a #SmallThanks, you can show those special places just how much they mean to your city.

Want to support your favorite local businesses? Simply share reviews and photos to Google Search and on Maps, or post your #SmallThanks on social media—just be sure to add some flair with our new #SmallThanks stickers.

Oklahoma City, OK, USA
3 comments
Level 9

Re: Join us for our #SmallThanks party in Oklahoma City on Saturday!

Best of luck @maughan  for small thanks party in Oklahoma City,Thank you for sharing with us...

Level 10

Best wishes @maughan

I wish I could be there in Oklahoma to join you all in this  #smallthanks party

Spoiler

Level 8

Small businesses are the cornerstone of our communities - very true indeed. Thanks @maughan for initiating a good get together idea. SMEs are very important source of building a small portion of economy of the country, they can be of great potential if they get the right guidance and resources. I have seen many great articles from google on how to support small local businesses. 

I started my journey on local guides like this - reviewing small businesses in my city 🙂 

I mentioned this in my application too :)I mentioned this in my application too 🙂