abhimanyu_rk's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Jayachamarajendra Circle, Mysuru

A well maintained, neat and clean route around Mysore palace. The place is converted as a procession path during Dussera festival. Pollution is less and the lush green foliages covers the area. Great for morning and evening walk.new.jpg

Jayachamarajendra Circle, Hunsur Road, Agrahara, Ittige Gudu, Mysuru, Karnataka, India
5 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Jayachamarajendra Circle, Mysuru

Hello @abhimanyu_rk,

Welcome to Connect!

Thank you for sharing your photo! Can you tell us more about Mysore palace?

Since you're new to the community, you might want to share a bit about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic. You can also read the Tips: Using Local Guides Connect topic.

By the way, I relabeled your post to Travel topic.

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

@abhimanyu_rk It's a beautiful picture, well taken. Shows a nice wide perspective and the birds flying through is just extra amazing. 

I was curious on whose statue that was, so I looked up, and found out that it is the statue of Maharaja Chamarajendra Wadiyar X who was the twenty-third maharaja of the Kingdom of Mysore, between 1868 and 1894.

Are you from Mysore or were  you just visiting?

Level 8

Hi Steve, its a great pleasure that you have replied for the picture. Thank u for your comments! Actually i am from Kerala. The picture was taken when i have an urban study about Mysuru.

Level 8

Hi @abhimanyu_rk.

The photo of Jayachamarajendra Circle, Mysuru is just amazing. I currently live in Bengaluru. The place looks very clean and beautiful. Tell us any place of attractions nearby if you know so that one could plan a visit there. Thanks for sharing with us. Happy Guiding! 🙂

Vellore Local Guides
Level 2

Where is that?