Re: JUST FOR FUN πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽƒπŸŽƒ

@AslamMo @NarenChandra

@Briggs @OnyedikaBenjaminJ @Mayford

@BudionoS @deepakjhic @SP31 @Badruddeen @Kamalhasnainee

Just For Fun 😁😁😁

Keep smiling 😁😁😁

Level 10

@Umashankar bro, we already celebrated the raksha bandhan, few days ago, along with nag panchami due to lunar eclipse today (tomorrow according to you).

Anyway happy raksha bandhan to you. Good morning. πŸ™‚

Level 9

Welcome Welcome all my LGFamily πŸ€— πŸ€—πŸ€—

It will be more funny trust me let all Family Join the fun and am sure 

Tommorow will be laughing day

@SalmaanN @Umashankar @BishowvijayaP @Anonymous

@SalmaanN wrote:

Sure, @Umashankar.. See you tomorrow.. 😊😊

Such a funny moments we had now, @OSAMA.. Well suited to this post title, Just for fun.. 😊😊

Level 10

OK @OSAMA bro, the funny show must go on. πŸ™‚

@OSAMA wrote:

Waiting your funny story Tommorow

All of course this post must Be Fresh 

Everyday new Funny Moments Joke 

Okay πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜

@Umashankar @SalmaanN @BishowvijayaP @Anonymous

Level 9

@OSAMA wrote:

No way sure you will bro πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜

@JohnnyE you have World wide Meetup with us on 26/8 😊 πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ™ŒπŸ™πŸ™ŒπŸ™

@OSAMA, @BishowvijayaP, @SalmaanN, @Umashankar, @tashantamim, @Anonymous, video is created, now I am going to upload it to my youtube channel and share it with you. You will see my photos and I am singing Hot N Cold by Katty Perry. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜‚

Level 9

Hahahaha @JohnnyE send me the link hahahah when done upload πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ€£πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£

@_Johnny_ wrote:

@OSAMA wrote:

@JohnnyE you have World wide Meetup with us on 26/8 😊 πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ™ŒπŸ™πŸ™ŒπŸ™

@OSAMA, @BishowvijayaP, @SalmaanN, @Umashankar, @tashantamim, @Anonymous, video is created, now I am going to upload it to my youtube channel and share it with you. You will see my photos and I am singing Hot N Cold by Katty Perry. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜‚

Level 9

Guys this post will the most crazy post on the Connect πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜

@JohnnyE @BishowvijayaP @SalmaanN @Umashankar @Anonymous

@OSAMA wrote:

Hahahaha @JohnnyE send me the link hahahah when done upload πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ€£πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£

@_Johnny_ wrote:

@OSAMA wrote:

Anonymous
Not applicable

Crazy dragon-dinosaurs brothers @OSAMA

Level 9

@Nando76 wrote:

Yeah @JohnnyE I wanna fly to Summit 2017 hahahaha.πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ›¬πŸ›«βœˆπŸ‡ͺπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ͺπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈL.G.MASTERCHEF LANDING SUMMIT17L.G.MASTERCHEF LANDING SUMMIT17

@Anonymous, I am not having +1 this year. You could be my +1 but registrations are already closed. However you could be with me in the hotel but couldn't attend anything related to Google.

Anonymous
Not applicable

It sounds really interesting @JohnnyE.We can talk about it.You can share after with me all your experience while Im in the hotel or going for a walk...why not...?πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡­πŸ‡·

@Nando76 Local Guide MasterChef