Andras_H's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Introduction and experience with Local Guides

Hi @Andras_H Nice to see your amazing photos and experience. in our country this type of training institute isn't available. 😊

Level 8

Hi @YOUSUFMSEDDAT, Thank you!

If there is none, that you could be the first one guys 😉

My Contribution Â¤ Self Intro Â¤ Budapest LG G+ Â¤ #LGSummit17: my Recap&Experience / Photos

Level 8

What is the requirement to became first one? 😄 

Level 8

@YOUSUFMSEDDAT actually I do not know exactly, but there are couple of requirements to have a safe training option

• legal environment - your government need to create the legal background. (defined airspace for paragliding flights, traffic and another regulations, agreements)
  • extreme sport insurance options in your country 
  • your national flying organization must approve your flying association. an association need to create a flying instructor syllabus
  • flying school: an association can have a flying school - with legal background. does the teaching, exams.
  • flying instructor(s) needed. highly experienced pilots who is also able to teach. he is responsible for the students.
  • equipment (gliders, harnesses, additional tools)
  • take off places (and approvals)
  • periodical glider quality checks (process needed and qualified engineers with measurement tools e.g. porosity, tensile strength, etc.)

probably I miss a couple of things, but these are the most important minimal requirements to fly safe.

unfortunately it is definitely a long and difficult process.

AFAIK in our country it took couple of years, around 25+ years ago. At the beginning there was only a few pilots who was flying without any background. that was not the safest era:)

My Contribution Â¤ Self Intro Â¤ Budapest LG G+ Â¤ #LGSummit17: my Recap&Experience / Photos

Level 10

@Andras_H Impressive introduction and beautiful photos.

Level 8

@AnuradhaP thank you!

Level 8

Thanks for your info @Andras_H

But first and third topic is prohibited in our country. there is much restriction from ministry and home affairs about security of sky. 😄   

That's why Just a Drone (video or photography) isn't allowed in our country. 😄 

Level 8

Hi @YOUSUFMSEDDAT, you are welcome. sad to hear that. anyway you have even the possibility to visit another countries which have legal background and everything. (schools also) sometimes we also do that

dron also must be fun:) I have never try it, but planned many years ago.

Level 8

Thank you @Andras_H for your great information and advice 🙂 

Level 7

Hey @Andras_H,
The article was an awesome introduction. It really says a lot about what you love to do.
Thanks for sharing your experience with the community.
Best,
Avinash