HiroyukiTakisawa's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Introduce a park in your region

Hi, @NareshDarji

That is a nice park! I can see some playground equipment and lights around there. Children are able to play anything safety 🙂

Thank you!

Connect Moderator

Hello, @LilyanaZ

Thank you for sharing your perfect review!

Those playground equipment are so cute! Especially the wall of Fairy Tales let me imagine children playing. And the last photo is beautiful. The nice terrace is an evidence that the park is awesome. Thank you!

Still,  Panda equipment is in any park 🙂

Former Google Contributor

@HiroyukiTakisawa,

Thank you very much for your kind words. I am glad I got to share a place I held so dear to my heart when I was a child (but we didn't have the cute pandas back then). And I agree the view of the sea is always a great asset to a park. Thank you once again for sharing such inspirational post.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Connect Moderator

Hi, @TorM

Good questions!

Japanese document is a bit complicated. Read like this. And the arrow points to the corner mirror. The text means "Attention".

IMG_20181010_14.png

English text is not usually, but such signs are increasing recently. Pictographs signs are very nice! I can find such style in Japan as well but it is not usually as well. We should be going to follow Germany soon. Thank you 🙂

Connect Moderator

You are welcome @Eire27

Knowing rules is very important to enjoy the park and the county. Thank you for telling us the Ireland case 🙂

Connect Moderator

Lol @Eire27 don't believe everything you see on that show. I'd be surprised if they were actually in the bush and not on a film set. They exaggerate everything :).

Besides, the really big spiders are friendly.

The Australian bush varies widely across the country and some of the things you'll send and experience are amazing. I live less than 1 kilometre from forest and can walk there anytime. Nothing has tried to eat me successfully.

Regards Paul

Google Moderator

Hello @HiroyukiTakisawa,

Thank you for sharing with us such details about parks. For me personally, one of the parks that I love the most until now is Shinjuku Gyoen park, Japan. They even have tea house, here in the park! 

Caption: A Photo of parts of the views at Shinjuku Gyoen Park.Caption: A Photo of parts of the views at Shinjuku Gyoen Park.I visited Japan back on December, it was cold but I had a great time and we end up spending at least 2 hours or more in that park and really would love to go back there. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Google Moderator

This is really a great idea to introduce a park in our region @HiroyukiTakisawa.

So I am jumping in and my choice is a park located in southwest Bulgarian town - Sandanski. The park is the main attraction of the city and for me is one of the pearls of Bulgaria. 

1. Photo of notice sign 

I can not find special signs at this park, but there are beautiful paintings.  

Caption: A photo of a big tree with the autumn colors, Town park Sandanski. (Vasil Bakalov)Caption: A photo of a big tree with the autumn colors, Town park Sandanski. (Vasil Bakalov)

2. Playground equipment

This is one of the largest park in Bulgaria and there are children playgrounds too. 

Caption: A photo of a wooden small house where children should play and have fun. (Vasil Bakalov)Caption: A photo of a wooden small house where children should play and have fun. (Vasil Bakalov)Caption: A photo of the relaxing area in the park,  just sit down, read a book and enjoy the silence. (Vasil Bakalov)Caption: A photo of the relaxing area in the park, just sit down, read a book and enjoy the silence. (Vasil Bakalov)

3. Showing the environment 

The park is large and on one side, there is small, charming river, and on the other nice pond with swans and ducks. You can walk, run, do exercise or just watch water. There are children playground, exercise equipment, running track, fountain and the small church. 

Caption: A photo of a small church in the Sandanski town park. (Vasil Bakalov)Caption: A photo of a small church in the Sandanski town park. (Vasil Bakalov)Caption: A photo of a fountain. (Vasil Bakalov)Caption: A photo of a fountain. (Vasil Bakalov)

4. Seasonal beauty

And also it is beautiful all time of the year.

Caption: A photo of pond in the park where swimming two white ducks. (Local Guide @Vasil Bakalov)Caption: A photo of pond in the park where swimming two white ducks. (Local Guide @Vasil Bakalov)Caption: A photo of a pond and green mountain, captured during summer. (Vasil Bakalov)Caption: A photo of a pond and green mountain, captured during summer. (Vasil Bakalov)Caption: A photo of the same pond and mountain during winter. (Vasil Bakalov)Caption: A photo of the same pond and mountain during winter. (Vasil Bakalov)

5. Unique point

And the last one, unique point of this beautiful place. Peacocks are grown and walking freely in the park. 

Caption: A photo of peacocks. (Local Guide @Ivi_Ge)Caption: A photo of peacocks. (Local Guide @Ivi_Ge)Caption: A photo of a peacock. (Local Guide @Ivi_Ge)Caption: A photo of a peacock. (Local Guide @Ivi_Ge)

I hope that you will enjoy this park and all of the photos!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Haha @PaulPavlinovich .Yea I'd probably do it if I was getting paid the money they do ☺

Connect Moderator

hi, @AngieYC

Yeah, Shinjuku Gyoen is one of the most beautiful parks in Japan.

Next time please enjoy parks again in Japan. If the season is winter, I recommend you to bring a cup of coffee;-)