InaS's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Introduce Yourself — September 2023

1. Name: Mohamed Ahmed (Chinese name: 王李)

2. Location: Xi'an, Shaanxi Province, China

3. What I love about being a Local Guide: 
I have always liked to memorize every trip I take with photos of what I see around me, street photography, and nature most of what I like and I can see the beauty of my pictures when I get credit from friends that I take wonderful pictures, your phone is not that good to produce that beauty, I always respond with our eyes take the photo before phones, so if you see the beauty around you, your photos will be magnificent.

When I look back from time to time to review my work, I always wonder did I visit all those places wow it’s a lot, but when u divide it into 2-3 places per week it’s expected that’s why small steps over time make a huge difference.

I always believe that helping places around us to get known on Google Maps is very important, as we are living in the digital era, with the help of what we add we provide support for the next generations. Not all countries are the same on Google Maps but every contribution we do make a difference no matter where you live.

4. My favorite thing to explore: 
I enjoyed visiting stores, restaurants, cafes, and different categories to add their photos; interior and exterior ones. I have always created targets in front of me of how many places I will visit and explore, sometimes it helps me to continue my work. I have added my first target as 100 places then it moved to 1000 and in the future, the number will grow for sure.

5. Fun fact about me: 
I would say it's about what I like most which are traveling and exploring new places "Travel is the ultimate manifestation of passion of our insatiable desire to explore, learn and grow"

2023_07_30_11_42_IMG_2917.JPG

Mohamed Ahmed (Mo-TravelleerX)
Chinese Name (Wang Li 王李)
Follow me: Facebook - Instagram - Twitter - YouTube

My Greatest Articles:
My 2 Years of Experience as a Google Local Guide

My 3 Years Journey as a Google Local Guide in Egypt and China
Connect Moderator

Re: The Role of Local Guides in the Growth of Virtual Business Digitization

It is always a pleasure to help a Local Guide, @rossetti 

I am very happy with your quick edit of the post, although I am very surprised about hiding your profile in Google Maps, because this way we will not be able to help you with your contributions removed by Google Maps

As your post doesn't fit in Road Mapper, I am merging it in Introduce Yourself — September 2023 , where the community may welcome you, and you can add a bit more about your experience as a Local Guide.

Have a great weekend

Ermes

Level 6

IMG_20230806_194754_662.jpg

caption: Joynal abedin park

1.name:Aradhya baraman 

2.location : Siliguri West bangal India 

3.What I love about being a Local Guide: I can help people and take them around .

My favorite thing to explore:I like to visit river based areas. And I like to visit areas where no one usually goes. 

4. Fun fact about me:I like to have fun with others and I use the phone a lot 

I just staring guiding 1 month ago 

Connect Moderator

loved reading your introduction @Teana_K .

I am a big fan of 360 images and really want to get my hands on my first drone to capture Aerial 360s. 

any tips?

cheers

Level 9

Betreff: Introduce Yourself — September 2023

Hello @InaS and @Teana_K

it's great to get to know you, Teana! 😊 🌸 

I'm Chiara, a passionate Google Local Guide from Germany. 😊 🇦🇺 🇩🇪 

I like snow too, I love it when the nature is white! 🤩 ❄️ 

But I have trouble with the cold. 🥶 😁 

Its so amazing that you own a drone and can make awesome photos with it! 🤩 🌟 

Ina, thank you very much for introducing us Teana! 🤩 💐 

I wish you both a great day! 😊 

Many warm greetings from Hamburg, Germany! 😀 🌟 🇩🇪

Chiara Maria Cervetta

Facebook|Twitter|Instagram

Level 8

Congratulation @Teana_K  

I am Motiur Rahman from Bangladesh. Currently i am leaving Liberia for job purpose.

Connect Moderator

Hi @Akantorithim 

Welcome again to Connect.

You have a great potential despite the long series of violation explained in your previous post.

However I have to tell you that to join Connect you must be 18+.

For this reason, sadly, I have to ask you to leave the community.

Use this time to read the rules, watch what other popular Local Guides are doing, and we will be happy to welcome you again here once you will be 18.

Sorry about that 

Level 8

@Teana_K love your fly over from Lilley's Beach South . @InaS thanks for the intro and great selection for this month's Intro. 

Level 9

Introducing Ruhul Amin from Bangladesh

Name: Ruhul Amin.

What I love about being a Local Guide: The opportunity to assist others in uncovering the enchanting beauty of Bangladesh while contributing to the cleanliness and accuracy of Google Maps by removing unnecessary information and clutter.

My favorite thing to explore: My favorite thing to explore is different places, and what I truly relish is sharing the authenticity of these locations. I thoroughly enjoy recounting my experiences and providing insights about all the places I visit, enriching the understanding of their unique charm.

Fun fact about me:  A fascinating fact about me is my unwavering passion for photography, especially when faced with challenging situations. I find joy in capturing the beauty of so-called restricted areas, shedding light on their hidden allure. Additionally, I'm an avid agricultural enthusiast who enjoys cultivating non-native, high-nutrition crops in the fertile land of Bangladesh, contributing to the diversity and sustainability of our agricultural landscape. 🌼

received_702360824443184.jpeg

Connect Moderator

Re: Introducing Ruhul Amin from Bangladesh

Hi @Ruhul_Amin_Raz 

Thanks for your introduction.

I have moved it to the monthly intro thread where it fits best.

Cheers

Morten