NadyaPN's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: study in varanasi

Thanks for sharing your selfie @uditgiri I will move it to our monthly introduce yourself thread where you can tell us some more about yourself

Connect Moderator

Re: Boa noite

Thanks for sharing your selfie @Klebersilvapimente I will move it to our monthly introduce yourself thread where you can tell us a bit about yourself

Level 7

Re: Introduce Yourself — September 2018

Hi there local guides!! I am Larry from Dardanelle Arkansas. 

I love taking photos and informing others with accurate and up to date information. 

I live very close the Ozark mountains so that is my go to place to relax and enjoy nature. 

Level 1

Welcome to Delhi all community

Hi guys, Travelling is fun and learning ..As seeing is believing ..I am development practitioner based in Delhi anyone who is interested in knowing culture,heritage and context of Delhi I am willing to go roam around..I am passionate to share my long experience working with various community based groups of Delhi. I am also interested to narrate & gave other side of Delhi - slums..if anyone is interested in  knowing implication of urbanization on poor and its their routine and survival strategy ..there lot to take in ..welcome to connect with me you could inbox me kuldeepeha

Level 8

I am a venezuelan in Lima, Peru! I love Google Maps

IMG_0129.JPGJustice Palace in LimaJustice Palace in LimaIMG_0108.JPG

Level 7

Introduce Yourself — September 2018

مرحبا ..

انا روزالين سورية الجنسية مقيمه بالكويت 

اهوى الاطلاع وكل ماهو جديد واحب ان اجرب اي شيء لو لم اكن ذو خبرة به ودائمة النجاح بما افعله واحب المغامرات والسفر ولي قناة على يوتيوب خاصه لما افعله فقط ..

احب بناء علاقات اجتماعية محترمه وتبادل الافكار لكي استفيد اكثر من معلومات الغير ..

هذه تجربة مميزة ان اكون مرشد محلي على جوجل واليوم ترقية للمرتبة 6 برتبت رائد واشعر انه ينقصني القليل من فهم التعامل بذالك لاني لا اجيد اللغه الانكليزية جيدا  ..🤭

وعموما اهوى اي شيء به مغامرة او كل ماهو جديد 

🤗IMG-20180620-WA0036.jpg

Razan Hejazi
Level 8

Thanks for your welcoming, @MdEmranulHoque bro! 🙂

Vellore Local Guides
Level 9

Hi @razan1:

Thanks for your introduction, I'll be merging it over to the existing thread for introductions so that you can meet other new Local Guides too! 🙂

Welcome again 🙂

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!
Level 9

Hello @GoogleGuideAR

Welcome to Local Guides Connect Community.

Level 9

Hello @razan1

Welcome to Local Guides Connect Community.