Level 2

I love Google photography

Wow photograph... LoveWow photograph... Love

Love Google photo contast  

Former Google Contributor

Re: I love Google photography

Hello @SHAKILN,

Welcome to Connect!

Since you're new to the community, you might want to tell us more about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic where I'm moving your post.

Also, please check out the What are Connect topics? article before your next contribution to make sure that you're posting under the relevant topic section. For more tips you can read What makes a good post? topic.

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: My Best Friend

Hello @prassetiodonny,

Welcome to Connect!

Since you're new to the community, you might want to tell us more about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic where I'm moving your post.

Also, please check out the What are Connect topics? article before your next contribution to make sure that you're posting under the relevant topic. For more tips on how to enjoy Connect you can read What makes a good post? topic.

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Re: Introduce Yourself - October 2018

Hi I’m an nature and wildlife photographer who lives in the Ottawa Canada area. I spend my free time going into green spaces and taking pictures of wildlife and birds. I want to share these areas with others so that they can enjoy them as well

Google Moderator

Re: Firdaus Filsufirst Menyukai Google Local Guide

Halo @Anonymous,

Salam Kenal dan Selamat Datang di Connect. 

Saya akan menggabungkan post kamu kedalam thread Introduce Yourself - October 2018 agar kamu dapat berkenalan juga dengan Local Guides dari seluruh dunia. 

Mengingat kamu masih baru di Connect, silahkan baca panduan ini Mohon Baca Sebelum Membuat Posting

Semangat terus dalam berkontribusi. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: Hello!

Hi @Hasan-Jo and welcome to Connect. 

Connect is a place to get to know other Local Guides, plan activities, share your stories, give feedback and more.

As you are new I recommend you to read the article What makes a good post? which is going to help you to make a good and interesting post.

Also, do not forget before posting to read our community policy as the following posts that I am sure that you are going to find really useful:

PS: One more thing, I've moved your topic to the Introduce Yourself topics. Feel free to share a bit about yourself and get to know others Local Guides.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: Hi I am new here

Hi @JobayerAhamed and welcome to Connect!

Nice to meet and thank you for sharing a bit about yourself with the community. I am going to merge your post into the current introduction thread, as it fits better there and also you'll have a better chance to meet some of the other members over there. 🙂

Since you are new on Connect, I highly recommend you check the following articles before posting on Connect, as they will help you make your experience here much more enjoyable and easier to navigate:

See you soon and don't forget to have fun!

Google Moderator

Re: Hello

Hello @Hasan-Jo,

Welcome to Connect. 

I am glad that you enjoy being in the community. Since there has been an ongoing thread about this topic, i am merging your post to the Introduce Yourself - October 2018 thread.

In addition to that, I recommend you read this topic it suggests the various ways to engage as a part of the community.

Google Moderator

Re: Demo

Hello @Arjunmedix,

Welcome to Connect. 

I am merging your post to the Introduce Yourself - October 2018 thread, where you can meet with other Local Guides globally. 

Since you are new in the community, I recommend you read this topic it suggests the various ways to engage as a part of the community. 

I hope you will find this information useful.