KlaudiyaG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Introduce Yourself - October 2018

Hello everybody and welcome to Local Guides Connect! Please take a moment to introduce yourself to our community.

As “Introduce Yourself” threads can be lengthy, we start a new one each month and lock past threads. You can check past threads, like September’s, to see who recently joined and where they’re from (simply search for "Introduce Yourself"). If you're new, please use this thread to post your “I'm new” or “Hello world” posts. We’ll merge any posts we find elsewhere with this thread to keep things organized.

So, I’ll start by introducing myself:

1. Name: Klaudiya
  2. Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: Before becoming a Local Guide, I used Google Maps and specifically, people’s reviews to make-up my mind whether or not I should visit a certain place. They really helped me a lot not only in my daily life, but also when I was away in a new and unknown city, where I didn’t know anyone. So, one day I decided that I want to be like them and started my journey as a Local Guide. It’s been an amazing and exciting adventure! I don’t know why, but helping someone find their destination or something that they are looking for makes me feel useful and it is fulfilling to be able to help another along their way.
  4. My favorite thing to explore: My top favorite things to explore when I am abroad is food, music and people. There’s nothing more enriching, at least for me than really making the time to understand, explore and embrace the different aspect of each culture.
  5. Fun Fact about me: Bungee jumping is one of the most extreme sports ever invented. It’s an adrenaline rush like no other, and of course, as a huge extreme sports fan I decided to give it a whirl. While falling down, one of the ropes hit me so hard that it cracked one of my front teeth. 🙂

Me on Vitinya smiling for the last time with my uncracked tooth.Me on Vitinya smiling for the last time with my uncracked tooth.Getting ready to jump and to crack my tooth.Getting ready to jump and to crack my tooth.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Sofia, Bulgarie
633 comments
Level 5

Hello from South Africa

Hi everyone, my name is Brendan and I am a level 6 Local Guide from Johannesburg, South Africa.

I am absolutely crazy about Google Maps and I use it everyday whilst commuting, reading a review or looking for a great spot to eat.

I am totally stoked about the Local Guides Connect Live Summit and I will be shooting my video tomorrow. 

I am fairly new to contributing and I absolutely love it.

From the past to the future.
Level 7

Hello! My name is Edson Pereira - Local Guides Level 7

Hello! My name is Edson Pereira, I’m a multimedia producer. I work with video editing, animations and I love photography.

I really like to travel and to get to know new places and cultures. Everywhere I go I’m always taking pictures and videos.

I love helping Google Maps users with updates: comments, pictures, and classifications.

Last semester I’ve created a presentation to show people what is a Google Local Guide and I've learned that 99% o my colleagues don't know anything about it. 

Now I want to promote a Local Guides meeting in Porto Alegre and surroundings. I’ve already set up a WhatsApp group and we are talking about it on the Local Guides Connect forum to make it happen.
Level 7

Re: Hello! My name is Edson Pereira - Local Guides Level 7

Hi  @EdsonPereira Welcome to Local Guides Connect.

A friendly suggestion of some links from our community,

Please feel free to ask questions and engage with the Community.

Warm regards,

Billy Anderson.

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 5

Spider

Hi my friend 

Level 3

Reza2018

Hi Friends....

Connect Moderator

Re: Reza2018

Hi @rezapabna is this the same Reza who has been banned from Local Guides previously?

Level 7

رد: Reza2018

Hello dear

Level 3

Mobile Photography

Smart boy MnSmart boy Mn

Level 3

Re: Mobile Photography

Nice one