Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Introduce Yourself - October 2017

@EmmanuelEmeh wrote:
  1. Name: Emmanuel
  2. Location: Lagos, Nigeria
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: My top two best subjects in high school are Geography and Fine Art. I love traveling and documenting things see. My earliest pictorial documentaries were hand drawn, using pencil and occasionally, water colors. With digital cameras and smart phones, life just became easier for people like myself
  4. I love to share: I love sharing about places I've been.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I'm a huge fan of Google maps
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I speak four languages, I'm learning two more. I collect stamps, coins, rocks, shells. I have two box full of paintings and sculptural works from four continents.

Welcome in LGC bro @EmmanuelEmeh, and keep contribute here to know more about your brothers and LGC, have a nice day bro 

Level 9

Re: Hiking and traveling

Glad to see you in LGC bro @Saad_ul_Hassan, worm welcome 

Level 9

Re: 我的照片

@csu1207 wrote:

IMG_20171004_084156.jpg

I hope that your heart always with us in LGC dear bro @csu1207 .

a worm welcome brother and we r here if you need any help. 

Level 9

Re: Introduce yourself Oct 2017

@Ernest wrote:
  1. Name: Ernest Bondarenko
  2. Location: Tallinn, Estonia
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Showing locals and tourists interesting places in my hometown. 
  4. I love to share: Street views, night shots, interiors, special places. 
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I started to play around with the features on Google Maps. 
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I am wedding photographer doing photo tours and excursions for tourists in Estonia.

Hiiiiii bro @Ernest, I'm thinking that my dear big brother @ErmesT change his profile hehehehehe, any way you are welcome brother and glad to see you in LGC. 

Level 9

@siraceddin wrote:

Sıraceddin BOZDEMİR, Trabzon/TÜRKİYE

Gezdiğim, gördüğüm güzel yerleri herkesin görmesini istiyorum, paylaşmak güzeldir…  ve umarım faydalı olur paylaşımlarım… 

I wander, I want everyone to see the beautiful places I see, it's good to share ... and I hope it will be beneficial to share ...

Herkese içten selamlar… Everyone sincerely greetings…

SAM_1244t.jpg

SAM_6701y.jpg

Woooooow @siraceddin,very beautiful picture in a good position by an awesome photographer. 

Welcome bro in LGC and glad to see you here. 

Level 1

Vietnamese

Hello All.

I am Vietnamese

acceptation-1295324_960_720.png

Level 9

أهلا أخي @Nahedjean

سعيد جدا بتواجدك معنا ، وأتمنى أن تحافظ على المشاركة الدائمة واليومية معنا في هذا المنتدى والذي لن تندم على إنظمامك إليه. 

هناك العديد من الإخوة الذين تستطيع أن تعول عليهم لمساعدتك في أي مشكل و أن يوجهوك

أكثر وعلى رأسهم أخي وعزيزي

@OSAMA

بالتوفيق أخي وأتمنى أن أراك الأيام القادمة

Level 1

''Search People '' Feature

Hello from Rwanda, Kigali. Who else is here?

Level 2

Re: TN

Nice backround view 😄 may i ask where it is?

Connect Moderator

Re: Introduce yourself Oct 2017

@S-Rabie wrote:

@Ernest wrote:
  1. Name: Ernest Bondarenko
  2. Location: Tallinn, Estonia
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Showing locals and tourists interesting places in my hometown. 
  4. I love to share: Street views, night shots, interiors, special places. 
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I started to play around with the features on Google Maps. 
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I am wedding photographer doing photo tours and excursions for tourists in Estonia.

Hiiiiii bro @Ernest, I'm thinking that my dear big brother @ErmesT change his profile hehehehehe, any way you are welcome brother and glad to see you in LGC. 

Haha @S-Rabie, I didn't, just thinking about it.

Hi @Ernest

Nice to see someone from Tallin here. Want to learn more about you and your country 

Ermes