Level 8

Re: Introduce Yourself — November 2017

Marhaba Mr. @PaDeSSo

Thank You! -- Rashid Jorvee
Level 7

Self introduction - November 2017

1. Name: Jegadeesh pandiyan G
  2. Profession : Civil engineer
  3. Location:  Basically from tamilnadu, india but currently living at muscat, Oman.
  4. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I believes that guides are leaders and interpretaters. To provide visitors an interesting info about different aspects of the places. I would like to make the visitors trip interesting, informative and comfortable.
  5. I love to share: Photos, route from the nearest city, availability of accommodation and food facilities, historical information about the place and opening timings.
  6. How did I hear about Local Guides: As I am a civil engineer, used to travel different part of the city and long drive sometimes. I got stuck at my ways several times coz all new places and more traffics. Then i started using the google maps and it became a good travel companion for me. So I thought why shouldn't I help others to get comfort while travelling and then started sharings.
  7. Fun Fact About Me: I had so many love affairs growing up. I proposed my class teacher at the age of 4. I took up proposal line as I am single and ready to mingle. Am still single😕😢
Level 9

Re: Self introduction - November 2017

Hi @Jegadeesh

You can also introduce yourself to the brand new thread of November pinned at the top of general discussion board.

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 10

Re: Self introduction - November 2017

@Jegadeesh welcome to LG Connect. As Deepak earlier suggested. If you cannot find the link for Introductions for November, here is the link below.

Introduce yourself by replying to our introduction page below. Tell us about your location, what's special there, and how you have been contributing to this program.
https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Introduce-Yourself-November-2017/m-p/520152...

As a new member in Local Guides Connect, you may find the below link useful.
https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Please-Read-Posting-on-quot-General-Discuss...

Level 7

Introduce Yourself — November 2017

1. Name: Jegadeesh pandiyan G
  2. Profession : Civil engineer
  3. Location:  Basically from tamilnadu, india but currently living at muscat, Oman.
  4. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I believes that guides are leaders and interpretaters. To provide visitors an interesting info about different aspects of the places. I would like to make the visitors trip interesting, informative and comfortable.
  5. I love to share: Photos, route from the nearest city, availability of accommodation and food facilities, historical information about the place and opening timings.
  6. How did I hear about Local Guides: As I am a civil engineer, used to travel different part of the city and long drive sometimes. I got stuck at my ways several times coz all new places and more traffics. Then i started using the google maps and it became a good travel companion for me. So I thought why shouldn't I help others to get comfort while travelling and then started sharings.
  7. Fun Fact About Me: I had so many love affairs growing up. I proposed my class teacher at the age of 4. I took up proposal line as I am single and ready to mingle. Am still single😕😢
Level 10

Bonjour @AndreasBonk,

Génial que vous soyez si proche du niveau 10. J'ai atteint le huitième il y quelques jours. Le challenge est très élevé. Mais j'y crois.

Bonne contribution

Level 1

1. Name: Brett
  2. Profession: Kinesiologist
  3. Location: St. John's, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada
  4. What I love about being a Local Guide: Having the opportunity to provide my knowledge, expertise and excitement regarding the places I've been and the adventures I've been on, all the while meeting new people and promoting health, wellness and environmental sustainabiltiy.
  5. I love to share: reviews, photos and experiences that are generally catered towards health-minded and socially responsible adventures.
  6. How did I hear about Local Guides: Was traversing my way through my hometown on GoogleMaps and noticed the "Local Guide" icon on a few locations. Did some research on the Local Guides initiative and thought it was an awesome concept.  
  7. Fun Fact About Me: I love to trail run. Here in Newfoundland we boast some of the most rugged and breathtaking coastal trails, spanning hundreds of kilometres of inlets, bays, coves, towns and backyards. Come check them out for yourself!  Brett1.jpg

Level 10

Thanks @BHollowa for introduction. 

Good to know you.

Best wishes for 2018. 

Level 10

Thanks @Jegadeesh 

for introduction. Good to know you.

Best wishes for 2018.