TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: (REDACTED)

Hello @Alaminos

You are not allowing to share your   personal information within local guides connect

bhupal shrestha
Former Google Contributor

Re: (REDACTED)

Hi @Alaminos,

Welcome to Connect! As @bhupalshrestha mentioned, sharing personal information publicly is not allowed here on Connect. That's why I edited your post. You can take a look at our Local Guides program rules and Local Guides community policy.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 5

Re: Introduce Yourself — November 2017

My name Is Maruf, 

and I am from Bangladesh. 

I always would like to help people about google maps to find out their targeted destination. 

Level 4

1. Name: md shohag sarder
  2. Location: khulna city
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: Being able to help people to make better decisions when they're out and about, whether it's in their own neighborhood or thousands of miles for home. At the same time, I get to catalogue my adventures on Google Maps. 
  4. I love to share: reviews and photos. I'll contribute everything but I mostly share reviews and photos. If I had to pick specific categories, it would be food photos to restaurants and wheelchair-accessibility information. 
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I've been contributing reviews and photos since 2010 or so and have been on the team since 2012. 
  6. Fun Fact About Me: When I was in high school, I was on MTV's TRL (the ORIGINAL TRL) more times than I could count, whether it was in the audience or introducing the Backstreet Boys.
Level 9

Hi everybody!

I am a new beginner here.

My name is Inna Nelga.

I am from Moscow,Russia.I like to travel and share my photos and oppinion with different people .

I have been travelling more than 15 years.Инна.jpg

Level 6

Hi, everyone!

I'm Hiro in Kumamoto Japan.

moimoi_IMG_7374.JPG

Kumamoto is the countryside of Japan, so maybe you don't know the name.

But It has a lot of beautiful places to visit like this.

I share beautiful places in Kumamoto.

If you come to Kumamoto, you can contact me!

Thanks 🙂

--
hiro
if not now then when,
if not me then who.
Level 7

My name is Rakesh Goel

I am an IT Professional, based in Bangalore.

Have traveled across India, to Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Australia, China, USA, Qatar. Love to travel more.

You can connect me over LinkedIn as well.