cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: Introduce Yourself - May 2018

Hi @Poppynisyah

Nice message ! 

Welcometo the Global Community of Local Guide Connect .

My name is Thokchom DS from India.

Regards,

Thokchom DS

Level 8

@Awasthi_123

Thanks and all the best

SANJAYKUMAR PATEL
Level 8

@SubasC

Thanks for good info....

I do not know about it but will try to find and apply....

SANJAYKUMAR PATEL
Level 6

Introduce Myself

ABOUT MYSELF

Name:   NAJEEB HABEEB

Public Name:   OLUWAFEMI

Location:  Nigeria  (Ifon-Osun State is my home land but I'm living in Gusau, Zamfara State)

20180428_104900.jpg

3.    What I love About Being a 'Google Guide'

The thought of making proper, right and accurate information that answer the needs of people and help the community to solve problems of which availability will help to promote and foster life comfortability is my major interest and what I love most for being a Google guide.

On this note, I took fancy in 'Google (map and community) guide and development so that I will be able to network all my community roads and streets, registering privates and public places on Google map as this will help my people and the nation to know more about places and also help itinerant (most especially foreigners) to easily itinerating their journey without any stress. I will also through Google guide promote my community as their registration on Google map will make them open to business opportunity both nationally and internationally which widefinitely add more business opportunities and revenue values  to the community.

4.   What I Love Most Sharing:

Road mapping and streets networking, adding missing places like schools, private and public places on Google map and which has been tremendously contributing and transforming greatly my community and individuals life as streets names, schools, hospital, restaurants, groceries etc. which had been registered now on Google map can now be easily access without any stress.

5.  How Did I Hear About Google Guide

I got informed through one Google online training "African Digital Skills" a program to refresh all capable and productive entrepreneurs mind set on the need for digital skills to keep up to date their business format cum promotion.

6.    Fun Fact About Me

Though computer and Internet surfing has been my number one hubbies right from my primary age but when I got to known of Google guide, writing review and update about places, adding missing places on Google map, sharing my experience base on cultural differences and naturendowment of my community with other across the globe etc. turned to be my major hubby because I cherish people comfortability a lot.

Level 9

Re: Introduce Myself

Hello @Holuwarphemy

I take this moment to welcome you to connect community.

Since you are posting here for the first time I will suggest you to introduce yourself Here.

To know more about Connect and how things work here go through  this Link.

And feel free to ask if you have doubts.

Regards,

Shravan

Level 10

Re: Rameez Raja Nepal

Hello @Rameez777, thank you so much for joining us. Please have your introduction in this link.

Also please check the pinned posts in each section before making the posts.

Thanks for representing Nepal in local guide connect. 🙂

Level 7

Hey my self Abhineet Kumar from Bihar but presently m in jaipur , m doing btech from arya college, I am very fond of travelling and doing hangouts with my friends, I love to share my pics ,my thoughts, my reviews on Google, and as well as on trip advisor, after my semester examination I used to go on trip with my friends. Nd I love to do bikerides, u can call as my hobbies as travelling, clicling pics , cooking food and I love to make new friends , and do communication with unknown person...

Level 10

Name: Budi, FX Budi Widyatmoko

What I love about being a Local Guide:  I can write my review, upload photos that I think peoples needed to know and spent time more effectively by using information on Google Maps

My favorite [place / thing / cuisine / other] to explore: I love to observe public transportation, public area, park, public facilities and foods.

Fun Fact about me:

Showing my contribution points (Courtesy of  Aidi Fida Rahman, InetDetik)Showing my contribution points (Courtesy of Aidi Fida Rahman, InetDetik)

I love to share what I know about everything and I feel happy if people got something from what I knew.

Here my explaination of being a trainer :

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Local-Guides-as-a-trainer/m-p/703515#M19415...

Person with weekly planning : years ago I use paper based organizer for my weekly planning know I used Google Calendar, Goole Task and Gmail, so I just bring my smartphone everywhere I go.

My Habits that make  my contribution points.

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Habits-that-impact-my-contributions-points/...

Couple week  ago an Indonesian Internet Social Media have a feature about me being a Local Guide with the headline “Inspirated story : Simple act of kindness through Google Maps.”.

https://inet.detik.com/cyberlife/d-3927450/cerita-inspiratif-berbagi-kebaikan-lewat-google-maps 

Tag (@BudiFXW) in your post or comment, I will happily to connect with you.
Level 5

Me on local guide 😀😀

Hello there! I am Housain from Cairo, Egypt. I am a Google local guide at level 5, I work as a mechanical maintenance engineer in Cairo Metro (Railway Rolling Stock Engineer), I would like to greet each and everybody on local guide connect. It is my first time to post on local guide connect website because I didn’t heard of it before now. I will gladly answer and assist anybody who asks about Egypt and especially about Cairo and Cairo Metro or transportation in Egypt. I decided to contribute for first time on Google Maps when I wanted to go to a place in Cairo, and it wasn’t listed on Google Maps, although I got some instructions to go there but it wasn’t easy to find my way easily without Google Maps assistance. So, I added that place and started to contribute ever since to help people to avoid my experiment with missing places, I also contribute in many other ways not just adding missing places, there is pictures, reviews, and answering questions. I gladly do that in order to help people by all the possible ways in order to help them take the right decision about the place they want to go to as well as get there in the most comfortable way with their family or friends. At last I would like to thank all the local guides and Google team for making everybody’s life easier.

If anybody wants to participate in inventing new ways to make Google maps better , I am ready.

Best Regards,
Housain
Level 6

Hi @BudiFXW

An awesome introduction. I highly appreciate it.

Best of luck !

Regards,

ThokchoT DS from India.