TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Green

Hola @SananK, buen venido a Connect, muevo su post al hilo de Saludos que es donde está mejor ubicado y usted puede presentarse.

Saludos Farid

👇

For the case that has difficulty, in reading my answer, in the upper right part of the screen, in the drop-down menu of languages, you can select the language, in which you want to read the post.

Level 9

Re: Introduce Yourself - March 2018

اهلا و سهلا اخي @Ch-Marwen

نورت اكونكت و تونس و البرازيل 

😁🎉😁🎉😁🎉😁🎉

Level 8

@alokrawat

Welcome welcome😀😀

Level 8

1. Name: Kevin aka, SafetyHooker
  2. Location: Phoenix, Arizona. I work in Construction as a Safety Professional. 
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: Typically, remote destinations where the Adventure of Fishing, Kayak Fishing, Hunting, Camping is the principal goal with, some shenanigans thrown in. Sharing my Adventures with the World.
  4.  About being a Local Guide: When you happen upon a review by a Local Guide and its a good one Mash the Like button...
  5. My favorite thing to explore: The Great Outdoors!  I'm one happy camper. I’ve been writing reviews on Google Maps since ‎‎06-27-2017
  6. Fun Fact about me: ‎  Yes,  I wear a Kilt...  My Truck is my vehicle to happiness...Cheers

11248156_10204828666261323_6478213407122759252_n.jpgShenanigans thrown in. photo by FriendShenanigans thrown in. photo by Friend11904672_1612429752350648_7640365385263128996_n.jpgA Winslow kinda Day..jpgLrMobile1101-2016-030930187616226802.jpeg12291181_10208574764987005_3017000698737384635_o.jpg

Level 3

Re: Introduce Yourself -

My name is Mark Edwards

I live in Southern Chesterfield county Virginia U.S.A. Unfortunately ther is not alot that I do.I have a disability that linits me from being able to do what i useed to enjoy. I do not play sports. hardly go anywhere or do much of anything any more. I  am looking for "net" friends that I can chat with anr or exchage ideas and information.

Level 6

Are you enjoying introducing them places you love?

I have been a world toddler since early 70’s. having visited almost all the countries in the world.

You might have seen me somewhere on the street corners or cafes or museums over these years.

Next time you see me, say Hello. I’m bilingual of English/Japanese, mi tercera lengua español, J’espère que nous allons bien,

And understand Portuguese, Italiano, Hungul and can communicate with 漢字(繁字体)

Level 6

Introduce Yourself - March 2018

1. Name: Estefany Garduño
  2. Location: Guanajuato, México
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: 
    I enjoy to share advices and recommendations to another travelers who are looking for new places to discover and visit. Else I like to find interesting places that another local guides recommend. Even, I give some warnings in some places which need improvement, always for help of course. 
  4. My favorite thing to explore: My favourite way to explore and enjoy a place is by hicking!! For me it's the best!! I enjoy to discover the kind of music in a new country, the kind of people and the food, it's so enjoyable for me.
  5. Fun Fact about me: I love running and party night clubs!!IMG_0196.JPG

Former Google Contributor

Hey @afkarmaliki@Stefy8 and @desh, welcome to Connect!

Great introductions, thank you for sharing! I'm merging your posts to the official Introduce yourself - March 2018, where you can meet other new joiners, as well as experienced Local Guides and Moderators. 

As you are new to Connect, please check out these tips for a good start:

Enjoy guiding,

Marin

Level 6

Thanks !! I'll check them!!

Level 4

Introduce My self-March-2018

• Name: Manikanta
  • What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love to giving the right information to Google Maps that can help Millions of people.
  • How did I hear about Local Guides: wherever I travel to use the Google maps so maps asked me about the reviews and ratings. Then I realized that it is a good platform to explore the world and meet genius people's who do the same thing like me.