Instagram - www.instagram.com/digitalsumit
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/InstaTravelStyle
Twitter - www.twitter.com/digitalsumit
Pinterest - www.pinterest.com/Digitalsumit
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/instatravelstyle
Level 5

Re: Introduce Yourself - March 2017

@popology,

I am sure we will have a nice beer together in the near future.I have seen your reviews on Google Maps and on Yelp...they are very commendable.I have been on Yelp for a long time...2010 I think.I have posted a lot of reviews and pics on there but I prefer Google Maps where I am quite well known internationally.Yelp is only local.Keep up the good work mate.

Cheers,

Zed star.

Level 5

Hello.  I'm David.  I live in Paris, Illinois, USA.  I'm a Level 5 Guide who only became aware of Local Guides Connect a few minutes ago, quite by accident.  I love to travel and have always taken tons of pictures everywhere I go.  As I started submitting pictures to Google Maps a while back, somewhere along the way I clicked YES to be a Local Guide, but I didn't know these forums existed.  Pretty cool.  My uncle and I have made a goal to visit all 102 Counties in Illinois in 2017.  We've been to them all before, separately, but neither of us have ever gone to them all in one calendar year.  We stand at 26 so far, and the weather isn't all that nice yet, so basically 1/4 of the counties done in 1/4 of the year isn't a bad start.  I enjoy photographing old buildings, like courthouses and town squares.  Trains, bridges, rivers, old farm buildings, waterfalls are always fun.  Also cemeteries, battlefields, historic sites, and state parks.  I also try to shoot a picture of population signs when convenient and safe.  I think those make a nice addition to a city or town's album, as they give important information.  Reading about the group in Sri Lanka on the home page, who did the three day road trip, made me realize that there are probably a lot more people out there doing this sort of thing and sharing information than I ever would have guessed.  Glad to be a part of it now!

Level 10

Good to know about you.

Best wishes.

Prof Arun C Mehta

Level 5

@DavidS,

Welcome to Local Guides Connect mate.Your photographic skills will serve you well on this forum.All the best!

Cheers,

Zed star.

Level 7

Hello my name is Tracy. I live in a small town in Central Oregon. I started out 10 years ago posting pictures on Google maps.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

1. Name: William Or Will
  2. Location: East Of England
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: How we make, show and create google maps to what it is toda!y
  4. I love to share: I love Share my reviews and alot of photos(which sometimes dont come out as good quality) that i take!
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I saw many reviews from local guides!

Thanks for having an amazing community! (^.^)/

Level 6

Introduce Yourself - March 2017

Hi everyone!

Nice to be part of this community 🙂

see you soon around Italy, I hope to organise soon an event in my village ALBA the capital in the world of White Truffle, Wine Barolo and last but not least Nutella.

enough?

bye bye

Matteo

Level 8

Welcome to all, If you want know something about me or Mexico city, don't hesitate of send me a private message

Level 10

Re: Hello World

Good to know about you.

Arun C Mehta

New Delhi