cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Introduce Yourself - July 2021

Hello @KatieMcBroom 

Thank you for Introducing yourself. 

My name is Abdullah Al Mamun and I'm from Mymensingh city but presently living in Dhaka city, Bangladesh 

Me near Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge in Sydney, AustraliaMe near Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge in Sydney, Australia

Connect Moderator

Caption: A photo taken while on our way to Sunset Key, Key West, Florida (LG: @AdamGT)Caption: A photo taken while on our way to Sunset Key, Key West, Florida (LG: @AdamGT)

It's so nice to know a little more about you @KatieMcBroom and Happy Anniversary 😉  Did I hear you say, anything near water?  We certainly share something in common 😉  By the way, the lovely color of your hair made me think of the beautiful sunset while sailing on our way to the exclusive Sunset Key 🙂 

Leaderboards of Top 100 Local Guides from over 100 different countries!!!
Connect Moderator

That's one of the great photos with the Opera House and Harbour Bridge @AbdullahAM 

Connect Moderator

Hey @KatieMcBroom thanks for your introduction post. Glad to know more about you 😊

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 8

Hi @KatieMcBroom Nice to meet you! I'm MonaLisa and I live in Pittsburgh, PA. I'm currently trying to organize a meet up in Pittsburgh (in person or virtually), which was attempted previously 4 years ago by others but it didn't seem to be successful. Wish me luck!

1. Name: MonaLisa
  2. Location: Pittsburgh, PA
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: Be the "eyes" for Pittsburgh by regularly posting reviews and photos, posting insightful reviews to help people understand a location and make an informed decision before they visit, and sharing my travel photos to the world (I have been to multiple states and countries).
  4. My favorite thing to explore: Restaurants! I love thai, Chinese, Mexican, and Jamaican food. I also like breakfast food and dessert.
  5. Fun Fact about me: I speak Cantonese and Mandarin, I'm currently learning Spanish, and eventually want to learn French!

IMG_20210425_172754839_HDR.jpgIMG_20210425_172754839_HDR.jpg

IMG_20210425_172818690.jpgIMG_20210425_172818690.jpg

Level 6

Re: Treinamento de Equipe de Alta Performace

@wagnercastro Very interesting and crystal-clear photo demonstrating your interesting achievement. I, now retired, understand the pleasure beingin a classroom brings to you.  

"Start by going what is necessary; then do what's possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible."
Francis of Assisi
Former Google Contributor

Re: Treinamento de Equipe de Alta Performace

Hello @wagnercastro,

Welcome to Connect!

I hope you enjoy your badge for being new to Connect! Here's what's going on this month from us Celebrating Connect’s 5th Birthday.

I just wanted to let you know that Connect is a place to get to know other Local Guides, share your stories, provide feature requests, organize meet-ups, share your feedback and many more.

Since you are new on Connect, I suggest you go through the following articles: Your guide to Connect and 14 helpful tips for using Connect.

P.S.: To share a bit about yourself and get to know other fellows in Connect you can visit our monthly Introduce Yourself - July 2021 section. Just to let you know, I merged your post there.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Re: Hello

Hello @Majd-alkhwaldeh,

Welcome to Connect!

Thank you for sharing your experience with us!

Since this is your first post, please take some time to read the following articles which will help you in the Community: How to choose a topic for your Connect post and 14 helpful tips for using Connect.

I am going to merge your post to our monthly topic Introduce Yourself - July 2021, where you will be able to talk about yourself and get to know other Local Guides.

PS: I would like to let you know that you can tag Connect members in your posts by writing @ before their name. This way they receive a notification and know that you are trying to communicate with them directly.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Connect Moderator

Re: Hello

Hello @Majd-alkhwaldeh 

Welcome to Connect ! You came at a very good period when there is partying and celebrations going on for Connect 5th anniversary. Sure you'll benefit from the new badge when it's rolled out.

Look forward to reading more quality posy and contributions from you. Happy guiding.

Cheers 

Liberia, Love of Liberty brought us here

Proudly Nigerian but loves Ghana.

Warm greetings from W.Africa.

New on Connect? Please see my welcome-card

Selected Connect posts: My local guide lamp | Nigerian Digital History Museum | West-African dishes | Gwarimpa/Abuja Food Crawl | My first post on Connect | I'm a community builder |Find all my Connect posts here

TRAC Badge
TRAC Badge
Connect Moderator

Hey @leung1245 

Nice to meet you and thank you for introducing yourself and for the photos attached. They are beautiful.

Guess what?we are level mates 😜. Am also on level 8 we can move up the ladder together . Happy guiding 

Cheers 

Liberia, Love of Liberty brought us here

Proudly Nigerian but loves Ghana.

Warm greetings from W.Africa.

New on Connect? Please see my welcome-card

Selected Connect posts: My local guide lamp | Nigerian Digital History Museum | West-African dishes | Gwarimpa/Abuja Food Crawl | My first post on Connect | I'm a community builder |Find all my Connect posts here

TRAC Badge
TRAC Badge