Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Introduce Yourself - July 2021

Glad that you liked the photo @Sophia_Cambodia 

Thank you so much 

Former Google Contributor

Re: گردشگری

Hi @حمیدرئیسی-کارشناس,

Welcome to Connect! I  wanted to let you know that I moved your comment from the unrelated thread to this monthly conversation, here you will get to know new and old Local Guides: Introduce Yourself - July 2021. 🙂

Since you joined recently, if you want to know more about the community and its topics, you can read Your guide to Connect, where you'll find helpful information. 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: Your guide to Connect

Hi @00330605511812,

Welcome to Connect! Very nice meeting you, I  wanted to let you know that I moved your comment to this monthly conversation, here you will get to know new and old Local Guides: Introduce Yourself - July 2021🙂

Since you joined recently, if you want to know more about the community and its topics, you can read this following post, where you'll find 14 helpful tips for using Connect.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: Your guide to Connect

Hello @Cesarron,

Welcome to Connect! Since you joined recently, you can take a look at this article, there you'll find 14 helpful tips for using Connect.

I also wanted to let you know that I moved your comment to our monthly thread, where new and old Local Guides get to know each other: Introduce Yourself - July 2021.

Googler

@KatieMcBroom I'm so glad we did that in your first weeks!! I had watched @PaulPavlinovich host SO many 36 photowalks and never realized how hard it was until that very day!! I'm still not sure if I took JUST 36 pics! Hahah

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 5

Re: How do I write a post on Connect?

Hello every body . im happy to be part of local guides connect . This is my first post so its first step to me 

Level 8

Moving Fodward, reaching new badgets

Feeling the achieve this badget😁😁is being a nice journey discovering New nice places around the world, let see what the adventures the future bring so i can share with this wonderful community xoxoxo thanks a lot 🙂 

Level 5

Wish

IMG_20210701_194911075.jpgIMG_20210701_194911075.jpg

This is me and my friend circle we are enjoying lot of happiness yesterday night and we are very happy for all things. Good bye yesterday night.

Google Vendor

Re: How do I write a post on Connect?

Hi @satlinkyatta,

Welcome to Connect!

We hope you like your badge for being a part of Connect's first five years! Keep an eye on the Announcement board as we'll share many posts this month reflecting on the past five years! Here is what fellow local guides are organizing for the celebration of 5 years of Connect.

As you are new on Connect, you can tell us a bit more about yourself in our monthly topic, Introduce Yourself - July 2021, which is where I merged your comment. To get familiar with the topics on the forum and find various ways to engage with the community, you can check out: Your guide to Connect

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 7

Your Very Nice