Can i Join in Beard Group 🎅🎅🎅 ?

🤸🤸🤸🤸🤸🤸 I am really Happy.

Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself - July 2017

Interesting introduction @AjitW

Welcome onboard

Level 9

Okey as @OSAMA @F-Rathore @Umashankar @MedRidaZ @Ravi_Kiran have requested. 

Here is a brief introduction about me.

• Name: Jonas
  • What do I love about being a Local Guide: I positively impact the lives of visitors around my town and places I visit by providing adequate reliable information that will lead them to their destination choice.
  • I love to share: I love to share cool places, food, culture and everything that sorrounds me.
  • How did I hear about Local Guides: I simple check on my previous mapmaker points lead me straight to signup for Local guides
  • Fun Fact About Me: I am fun to be around with, I love smilling, I love adventure.

20170701_143552.jpg

It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.
Level 9

That's my SMILY hero , I like your intro @JonasKL

Perfect and SMILY 👍😁😁😊😊😊😁😁😁

Level 9

@JonasKL , I try to stand like you now 😊👍

It's very funny 🎉🎉🎉🎉😁😊😁😊

Level 8

Thanks for introducing yourself @JonasKL

@JonasKL wrote:

Okey as @OSAMA @F-Rathore @Umashankar @MedRidaZ @Ravi_Kiran have requested. 

Here is a brief introduction about me.

• Name: Jonas
  • What do I love about being a Local Guide: I positively impact the lives of visitors around my town and places I visit by providing adequate reliable information that will lead them to their destination choice.
  • I love to share: I love to share cool places, food, culture and everything that sorrounds me.
  • How did I hear about Local Guides: I simple check on my previous mapmaker points lead me straight to signup for Local guides
  • Fun Fact About Me: I am fun to be around with, I love smilling, I love adventure.

20170701_143552.jpg

Level 10

Oh joy! Another month! And you know what that means, yet another introduction from the (supposedly now) professor himself! Much gratitude to @F-Rathore for taking the initiative as a local guide to start the next month of introductions! Originally thinking that only moderators should start the discussions, now it's all for everyone freely. Since I'm in Sydney, I'm pretty ahead of everyone, but I wonder if there are any New Zealanders around...

Anywho! My introduction. Here goes.

My mom and I at Vivid Sydney's purple lights.My mom and I at Vivid Sydney's purple lights.My second favourite colour is purple, also I love Melbourne!My second favourite colour is purple, also I love Melbourne!

1. Name: Briggs. I get called Rick or Greg a lot at work. I don't mind those names.
  2. Location: The City of Blacktown, Sydney.
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: It gives me an incentive to visit many different places, leave a lasting digital mark there and some quantitative satisfaction (big numbers always attract me).
  4. I love to share: Tips and personal opinions! I write a few things every now and then when my internet chooses to work. A few weeks ago I hit 250 kudos received and therefore I made a contribution by composing the Kudos Recognition Ratio post. I actually just hit 500 kudos received a few hours ago, and I still have a little bit of research to ensue.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: Somehow I've always been a local guide. I would post pictures of places from December 2016 onwards and continue on from there. But what really propelled me into the Local Guides program? Eventually discovering Local Guides Connect through a meet-up hosted by AlexB.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I am almost always with my mom and we go on long trips together. I'm hoping to take her to more different places before she becomes too old to go around. Hey, it's not like I'm going to be finding my soulmate/significant other anytime soon right? Ahahah! Mom is special beyond measure, so yes I am a momma's boy hehe! She's super awesome, she participates and urges me to teach her a one-on-one Zumba class and always tells me to get out of the house (in a good way, because I always complain about slow internet) to be ultra-productive in my pursuits.
Level 10

Re: Introduce

Thanks for nice introduction dear @ZhasaPuspaNingrum.

Please make a post even beautiful by adding your personal photo too.

Happy mapping 🙂

@ZhasaPuspaNingrum wrote:

Hello, i will intruduce my self

Nama: zhasa puspa ningrum

Level 10

@AjitW

Looking at your introduction I feel you like a great photographer. Very very beautiful photos you have.

Nice to see you in LG family. Happy mapping bro 🙂

Name: AjitW