Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

Introduce Yourself - July 2017

To start, let me introduce myself: 

1. Name: Musa Raza
  2. Location: Lahore-Pakistan
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Being part of such welcoming global community. I love travelling and using Google Maps now, actually when i start trekking in Northeren Area's of Pakistan, we hardly found  any map/route guideline to explore some good place in mid 80's. I read John Mock; Kimberley O'Neil; Isabell Shaw and Ben Shaw books of Lonely Planet for guidance. And now a days Google Maps make it so easy that anybody who love nature can explore it easily.
  4. I love to share: I love to share good treks in Gilgat Baltistan, Photos, Videos, and different good memories.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I was looking Shyok River origin to visit where I find LG concept
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I am a Graphic Designer by profession and holding a printing press but same time I love Nature especially mountaineering, camping in wilderness and Photography.
Former Google Contributor

Re: Introduce Yourself - July 2017

Hi @MusaRaza, welcome to Connect! Thank you for introducing yourself as well! Each month, we create an introduction post. Here's August's Introduction Post if you would like to check it out. Since your post is for July, I will move your introduction to July's post so more people can see it!

If you have any questions feel free to ask and please take a moment and review this post for tips on searching, posting and interacting with the community. Welcome again, we're excited that you're here! 🙂