LuisRG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself - July 2017

Hi @KatleenB, thank you... the photos you clicked are beautiful... 

Level 9

Hi @AjitW, you are very welcome. Always happy to connect with fellow local guides.

Level 3

1. Name: Krowyn
  2. Location:  Toronto, Canada
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: The great community growing google maps
  4. I love to share: Anything that I find to be great content for google maps
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I was apart of the old map editor community. When it moved, I continued to help by posting to maps but didn't realise I had to register here... sorry i'm late
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I'm a student studying BTM
Level 8

Hi @SameenaKausar , thank you for the warm greeting and welcoming. Hopefully, I can share any pictures to the entire world 🙂

Greetings from Bali

Level 7

Hello, everyone!

1. Name: Joan
  2. Location: Maryland (but I'm from Puerto Rico)
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I like that I can share my travels and experiences so other people can benefit from them. 
  4. I love to share: As a photographer, of course, posting photos is my favorite part.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I had a bad experience once in a restaurant and was browsing how I could share my experience so other people could avoid the place. This is me making sure the lighting was ok for a photoshoot.This is me making sure the lighting was ok for a photoshoot.

Level 4

1. Name: Andrew 
  2. Location:  Ware, MA, USA
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love editing places so people will see the correct information. I am always using google so why not correct something while I'm here. 
  4. I love to share: Photos
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: One day i noticed that a business was in the wrong location on the map so i looked around to see if i can correct it.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I collect art(small collection). Anything that catches my eye. I Love taking photos of nature though I have yet to print my own work.sky2.jpg20151011_164506 (2).jpg
Level 8

Welcome my dear @AjitW!! keep going !!

@AjitW wrote:

Hello and Thanking to all the local guides who kudoed to my introduction...

@Atsukot, @MariaBi, @Csaba, @BishowvijayaP, @Umashankar, @OSAMA, @NareshDarji, @MedRidaZ, @Srikanta, @deepakjhic 

Level 6

@nova_aganiovich

Yes you can share pictures.Just click on the camera icon on top of this message box .Then it will ask you to tap to update pictures.After that select the option from where you want to upload( camera/ camrecorder/ gallery etc ) click on the option you want to choice Select the picture you want to upload and click on it.lt will be uploaded.You can add a caption too on your picture and click done.That's no it.I know its difficult in the beginning to use Connect but keep reading and you will get to know a lot of things to do here.lts a nice learning forum too besides contributing.KEEP LEARNING BUDDY,ITS FUN AND KEEPS YOU GOING.

Now try uploading a picture of your's.I'm sure you'll succeed.

Take Care!

Warm Regards

Sameena Kausar

Indian Air Force

Level 8

Welcome to connect mate @adude1134

Level 6

@Krowyn

Hi Krowyn!

Welcome to connect buddy!

I had been in Toronto on my visit to Canada.Ita a beautiful place and l've got  few Canadian friends living in Toronto from ICYEP too.

Warm Regards!

Sameena Kausar

Indian Air Force