Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Introduce Yourself - July 2017

Very cool presentation!

@F-Rathore wrote:

Hi All !

Its July already. Taking a cue from @YanniY June 2017 Post (  https://goo.gl/8EfsBR) I am starting this July 2017 Introduce yourself Post

I will follow the same format as for June .

So here is something about myself

1. Name: Farooq
  2. Location: Karachi, Pakistan
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I can make a positive difference in the life of a traveler, help people make decision about the places they plan to visit and highlight the good and the bad in a public place 
  4. I love to share: I love to share photos of the places I visit ( So far I have more than 3400 pictures posted on Google Maps with 5.4 Million views).
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I started sharing reviews and uploading pictures in 2011 long before the Google Guide program was formally launched. I am a big fan of every thing "Google" and joined the program once It was formally launched. Right now I am a level 8 guide
  6. Fun Fact About Me: Nothing extra-ordinary , but I love to travel and share my experience to help others and make this world a better place

Some of my pics in different parts of the world below6X7A6404.jpg

Ayutthaya, Bangkok, ThailandAyutthaya, Bangkok, Thailand

Ayutthaya, Bangkok, ThailandAyutthaya, Bangkok, Thailand

Petronas Towers, KL, MalaysiaPetronas Towers, KL, Malaysia

Langkawi Mangroove forest tour, MalaysiaLangkawi Mangroove forest tour, Malaysia

Clear Water Beach, Florida, USAClear Water Beach, Florida, USA

Camels at the Beach, Karachi, PakkistanCamels at the Beach, Karachi, Pakkistan

Clifton Beach Karachi, PakistanClifton Beach Karachi, Pakistan

Level 10

Thank you @BishowvijayaP For liking my haircut 👍👍😁😁. But now I have a skinned hair now 😅😅😅😅.😂😂😂. Thanks for also welcoming me to July 👍

Level 10

Dear @CaliforniaElena.

We also love to see your introduction too.

How much time will we have to wait ? 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

Level 10

OK maintain your hair @HelloSamsonR bro. I will think of making hair style post just like beard post. 😀😁😂😃😄😅😀😁😂😃😄😅

Level 7

Name: Elena Omelchenko

What do I love about being a Local Guide: I have been adding photos to Panoramio first, and later to Google Maps for a couple of years.  I have found this site while looking for 360 camera purchase recommendations.

I love to share:I am a Mountaineer, History and Architecture lover, and love to share when I travel, and visit unique places, or when there is a nice sunset or morning glow at places close to my home.

I love taking photo spheres, and about to buy Samsung Gear 360 camera.

How did I hear about Local Guides: Googled:-)

Fun Fact About Me: I am originally from Ukraine,  but living in Southern California for 10+ years. I was  always crazy about photography and art, and got my first camera at age 13 when I visited St Petersburg. Favorite photographer Alexander Rodchenko. I am a software engineer, but have numerous hobbies: Mountain climbing, hiking, backpacking, history, opera and symphony. I love communicating and meeting new people. Let's connect!

My photos on Google Maps:

https://www.google.com/maps/contrib/101242229270330852787/photos/@40.2865731,-50.6850517,3.31z/data=...

Level 10

Thanks @CaliforniaElena for introducing yourself to us :). We are pleased to have you here 😊

Level 8

welcome to LGs Connect @CaliforniaElena, Happy to see you with us my dear !!

Level 9

Welcome to the LGFAMILY @CaliforniaElena 😊👍

Nice Introduction 👍

Level 10

Thanks for the introductory post dear @CaliforniaElena.

Welcome to LG family.

As you love mountain climbing so welcome to Himalayas.

Like you I also love trekking.

Thanks for being a part of us. 🙂

Level 9

@CaliforniaElenaUkraine is very nice country I visit more than once 😊😊

Thanks gentlemen for welcoming our new family member ,

@HelloSamsonR @MedRidaZ