TsekoV's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Introduce Yourself - January 2021

Hi everyone! Welcome to Local Guides Connect. Please take a moment to introduce yourself to our community.

As “Introduce Yourself” threads can be lengthy, we start a new one each month and lock past threads. You can check past threads, like December's, to see who recently joined and where they’re from (simply search for "Introduce Yourself"). If you're new, please use this thread to post your “I'm new” or “Hello world” posts. We’ll merge any posts we find elsewhere with this thread to keep things organized.

Caption: A collage of two photos of me taking a selfie by the sea (left) and in the mountains (right). (Local Guide @TsekoV)Caption: A collage of two photos of me taking a selfie by the sea (left) and in the mountains (right). (Local Guide @TsekoV)1.Name: Tsvetomir, or Tseko for short

2.Location: Sofia, Bulgaria

3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I love being part of the Local Guides community because it is inclusive, colorful, and open-minded. I’m proud to be a part of a community that, in tough times like the past 2020, stays connected and supportive of its members, celebrates friendships, and expresses gratitude. That is pivotal.

Caption: A collage of four photos depicting the four seasons in nature: a bee on a wild purple flower (top left), a view of the sea between cliffs (top right), a wild white mushroom among fallen autumn leaves (bottom left), and a trail in a snow-covered forest (bottom right). (Local Guide @TsekoV)Caption: A collage of four photos depicting the four seasons in nature: a bee on a wild purple flower (top left), a view of the sea between cliffs (top right), a wild white mushroom among fallen autumn leaves (bottom left), and a trail in a snow-covered forest (bottom right). (Local Guide @TsekoV)4.My favorite thing to explore: I live for connecting with nature. It is the thing that helps me maintain my wellbeing, both physically and mentally. In my free time, when I want to go exploring at random, I would take my phone, open Google Maps, and look for interesting natural areas, parks, or historical places that I haven’t seen yet. Even when there aren’t fresh contributions to some of the locations, I would head in their direction, using Maps for navigation, and make sure to add new photos.

5. Fun Fact about me: I am definitely an outdoors person. I am always enthusiastic about choosing roads off the beaten path and provoking my friends to explore the hidden beauties of Bulgaria, such as waterfalls, breathtaking views, and other marvels of Mother Nature’s.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Sofia, Bulgaria
369 comments
Level 5

The Beauty of Nature and The People

Lake Toba, waterfalls, rice field, hills, people are on my photos, I like photography. I live in North Sumatra in Sumatra Island, Indonesia. There are lakes, volcaones, hills, waterfalls, and we have also have rich traditions. I want to show all of them. Thank you.

Level 5

Re: How do I write a post on Connect?

اتمني التواصل مع المرشدين المحليين للاستفاده والإفادة من خبرات الجميع ... ارجو التواصل والمتابعه

Level 5

Re: Tips for hosting virtual meet-ups

Hai saya dari indonesia....

Salam kenal.....

Level 2

I love travelling for studies an discovering new places

During my last internship, the idea came to me of adding my destinations to Google maps so as to help others after me. 😉✌🏿

Level 8

2021:Start a new way to became a friend

Hello everyone! 

Happy new year to everyone. Year 2020 teaches us many lessons. And the most hard lesson it gives us that to be unite without being at one place. That means we can be a friend and well wisher irrespective of place and country. 

So I am just here to give a new way to be a friend. Let us put your name, place and hobby in the comment. And if you like that local guide than you can follow him/her to be a friend. 

By this way can not only support our community but you can motivate them to work hard and enjoy this place.

Thankyou!

Connect Moderator

Re: Introduce Yourself - January 2021

Great !!! @TsekoV  Love to know that you like to explore ancient places, because I also love to visit natural & historical places.

Thanks for sharing awesome facts about you and for starting a new thread for 2021.

Happy New Year 🎉

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge

Connect Moderator

Re: 2021:Start a new way to became a friend

Hello @sumantsunny and Welcome to Local Guides Connect.

Thanks for your post, making friends is really a great idea when the whole world is worried about pandemic.

I want to let you know that we have an ongoing thread for the similar idea, where you can share about you and also can know about other local Guides, thier hobbies and fun facts about them. I m going to merge your post in our monthly thread of Introduce Yourself January 2021

Happy New year 🥳

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge

Level 10
Level 10

Delighted to know about your passion for travel & contributing to Maps, @TsekoV 
Wishing you a very happy 2021,

Level 9