BruceDM's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

Introduce Yourself - Juanita Toscana January 2018

Happy New Year to you and everybody Bruce, thank you for the welcome to Local Guides Connect. 

I am Juanita, my nickname's JuanitaToscana because I have been working as a Tuscany concierge and villa hunter for the past 20 years. 

Here’s a bit about me

1. Name: Juanita
  2. Location: Pescia, Lucca surroundings
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I do not know yet, but I thought sharing some places with great vibes could work well for my after-life karma
  4. My favorite thing to explore: The world, but I move quiet well in Tuscany and Italy
  5. Fun Fact about me: I started my job because I liked how people looked and lived in a Bertolucci's movie called 'Stealing Beauty'

1. Procopio's poolProcopio's poolMussio's facadeMussio's facadeWineyards, Canto Alla MoraiaWineyards, Canto Alla MoraiaMy mum and me, at a brunch for Pescia AntiquaMy mum and me, at a brunch for Pescia AntiquaBlinded by the sun, October, Florence hillsBlinded by the sun, October, Florence hills
Connect Moderator

Re: Introduce Yourself - January 2018

Of course I can @Jagadeesh_Reddy

But, don't worry, Googler are continuously merging the introductory post. 

Hi @MuhammadJatala

Welcome in Connect. As requested by Jagadeesh, I'm merging your post in the main thread 

Ermes 

Level 8

Re: Introduce Yourself - Juanita Toscana January 2018

Hello there @juanitatoscana greetings from Jagadeesh 😋 nice to meet you. It's really good too know that you are earning points for your after life 😎. Those are pretty images see you around :).

Happy Guiding,
Jagadeesh Reddy.
Level 8

Ya @ErmesT I do see it and I'm really happy that you guys are really beyond the imagination. I just wanted to help Googler to in a way they help us :). Tagging Post will have direct note so that they can just easily move where it belongs :).

Thanks for all your help and help you gona provide us in future :).

Happy Guiding,
Jagadeesh Reddy.
Level 5

• Name: David
  • What I love about being a Local Guide: I think it's cool how people see my photos when they pull stuff up in maps
  • My favorite thing to explore: No time, too busy in college
  • Fun Fact about me: I'm a moderator of a comic book forum with over 16k members

Level 8

Nice to meet you @SuperSJ4Goku 16k followers is not small thing you must be pretty good at that 🙂 see around you here in your free time.

Happy Guiding,
Jagadeesh Reddy.
Level 7

🙏Hey guys ✌

Myself Pritam Kumar(STUDENT) and I'M FROM INDIA ( LUCKNOW-SPECIALLY FROM ANPARA ) THE CITY OF HILLS AND MOUNTAINS

AND IN THESE YEAR(2018) IS GONNA FUN WITH GOOGLE_MAP 

BY CONTRIBUTING MY BEST

#Photography  #Review and #Fact_Finding and much morLohiya parkLohiya park

OBRA_DamOBRA_Dam

Level 8

City of hills 😍😍 that's a catchy thing. Nice to meet you @Pritam2307800 I'm also from India. Tamil nadu 🙂 see you around my friend.

Happy Guiding,
Jagadeesh Reddy.
Level 7

Hi guys happy new year 2018 n nice to met you guys

Level 7

Thanks @Jagadeesh_Reddy  For Interested in my Reply As a Friend In the Circle Of Guiding in GOOGLE MAP For this Local Guide Connect Conversation

💗Love_Guiding and ✌ Sharing