Did you mean: 
Level 3

Re: Introduce Yourself - January 2017

Nice Picture

Level 8

Hello

nice to meet you. 

This is Yousuf Mohammed Seddat from Bangladesh Local Guides. recently I had visited darjeeling by my bicycle and I had a story there. it'll be pleasur if you visit this

Thanks 🙂 

Level 5

1. Name: Darshil Sanghvi
  2. Location: Mumbai, India
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I best thing of this app is, **####** for tat model, give what you get & u will get much more in return. Real reviews, chance to meet new people, exploring places siting back on chair @ home wth Virtual Tours and so much fun!
  4. I love to share: I love to share photos! Seeing how many views they get and knowing how many people they help makes me want to keep sharing. [feels exactly same!]
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: As I am a Google bird, I keep wandering as many apps and products of Google Inc. Somehow, someday, localguides attracted me so much, i purchased a 360 camera mainly for this, and now it is a unique thing that i have with me, compared to local photographers and guides.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I am an Engineer working in an IT Firm,  daily dealing with Network engineers and IT Security team to help them protect their soft infra from being attacked or data being breached. Also, I am a Hobbyist poet and a photography enthusiast and now, a Google Street View Trusted Photographer. You can find me @darshilds be it on  Instagram, Facebook or Snapchat or even Google will help u find me out 😉
Level 7

Hi there!, I`m Cristian. I live in Dolores, Buenos Aires, Argentina, but I'm from Salta a northern province. I'm quite new to this #LocalGuides thing, but I'm quickly getting to like it. I leave a photo of our main park "Plaza Castelli", actually it's just a view of our local church.Parroquia Nuestra Señora de los Dolores (Church Our Lady of Dolores)Parroquia Nuestra Señora de los Dolores (Church Our Lady of Dolores)

Here comes a local guides fan, smile!!!
Level 2

Hi, I'm Ellie. I live in Cardiff, Wales, UK and am new to the local guide community. I'm looking forward to meeting new people and hopefully learning something new about my city, as well as helping people find out about Cardiff.

Level 3

Hello everyone my name is Apul Munte.. New local guide here. I live in South Barito, Indonesia. Locating in deep Borneo Island. I am living here as a medical doctor working in remote area healthcare facility.   There is a very little information about my place in google map.  Also very few photo you can find about south barito .

Level 2

introduction

Hi I am 35 married with 1 daughter she was born 7/16/16 @ 9:46pm I have a orange cat and I work at st charles hospital in Redmond Oregon 

20170127_153125.jpg

20170130_101725.jpg

20170114_151749.jpg

20170122_175552.jpg

_2.IMG_20170126_083140.jpg

Connect Moderator

Re: introduction

@DiannB HI

Welcome to Local Guides Connect Forum and Thanks for your Posting on Connect....

Wow ! all are nice photographs ....

For photo story share on connect there is special Board-Share Your Photos and Discoveries u may use this board .. 

If u r a new to this community u can make a post to tell us about u ..  Post here.

or this help tips for using this community make your connect journey easier ... 

Happy mapping 

happy guiding ...

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Sabria,

It is an amazing thought which you developed. This is not for discussion but friend really you and many other female Local Guides from Islamic Countries are being a Special part of our community. For coming on this Stage and clearly describing your thoughts, I Saluting You and Many Other Female Local Guides who comes from Islamic Religion. 

This is not so enough to saying you are the future of islamic countries and religion. 

You are inspiration for me and my sister. After seeing you at here, she also wants to Connect with you and this community. 

**Please don't take my reply as a comment on your religion because I'm replying to a Local Guide. You know what I'm saying.** 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Funny Local Guides, 

Let's see something about me, which are as follows :-

1. Name :- Vikash   ( calling via a comedian boy in my locality ) 

2. Location :- Dhanbad, Jharkhand, India ( A Coal Capital of India ) 

3. What do I love about being a Local Guide :- Being a Local Guide I only loving to help my Rural Area Peoples where today we using 2G internet connection, there I think this problem cannot come across to contributing everyday a new information on Google Maps. From theses activities I got many helpful comments from my area peoples and therefore I don't want anything because I'm doing now that works which i should do after getting any job. 

4. I Love to Share :- I !over to share happiness on everyone's Life. I cannot share Great Photos because I've no any Good quality of Smartphone. Sometimes using friends Smartphone. But contributing review daily. 

5. How did I hear about Local Guides :- No one, i heard about this community when unfortunately I edited a Place on Google Maps and getting an email from Local Guides Community. And then after i using it and Enjoying here. 

6. Fun Fact about Me :- I cannot tell lie and but I can give some happiness from my Shayri and Comedy. Since I'm from Dhanbad Coal Mines Area so I always want to know about the Coal History when a small part of coal in my hand.   

May be enjoyed you.....!