Corrie's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Introduce Yourself - January 2017

As "Introduce Yourself" threads get quite long, we start new ones regularly and lock the old ones. Be sure to check the old threads to see who already joined and where they are from (simply search "Introduce Yourself"). If you're new, please use this thread to post your "I'm new" or "Hello world" posts. We will move any we find into here to keep the site organized. 

IMG_3489.JPG

I will get us started:

1. Name: Corrie
  2. Location: New York, USA (tag your location in the location field below)
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love that no matter where I am in the world, I can open Google Maps and get great recommendations from people who's opinions I trust. I can also meet up with wonderful people who I have met through this truly global program 🙂
  4. I love to share: I love to share photos! Seeing how many views they get and knowing how many people they help (and the businesses too!) makes me want to keep sharing. 
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I work on the team and helped create it 🙂 
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I have two dogs, Benny and Joon, who I love to travel around with or just curl up and watch movies with. If you want to see lots of pictures of them, you can find them on Instagram with the hashtag #joonandbenny.
New York, NY, United States
217 comments
Level 3

Almaty

Здравствуйте товарищи!

Level 10

Re: Almaty

Привет! А немного нас тут, да? ))))

Level 3

Да нас мало))

Level 3

Malovasto. Apple City репетит ...

Level 2

Adding 360 photos of Duhok National Museum

أنا من كردستان دهوك ترحيب العراق 

Kurdistan DuhokKurdistan Duhok

Level 1

hi

FunPhotoBox110546s1zzgztm.jpg

Level 7

Introduce Yourself - January 2017

My name is Karl and I'm fairly new to the Guides, though I'm almost to Level 4. I live in Colorado, USA, just north of Denver. I'm on the service industry and I'm very glad to be able to contribute something more to my community other than beer and good. So, thank you. If there is anyone else in the Colorado area that has a community I've not been able to locate you so please message me and let me know how I can go about linking up. I really want to do some meet ups.

KC Mesander
Level 2

Introducing myself

Hi , my name is Jorge Barbosa , I was born in Mexico City but since 31 years ago , I've been living in Jalisco State , In Tlaquepaque, Jalisco nearby Guadalajara City , capital of Jalisco State , always I can , I travel to another states or out of MEXICO , that's why I decided suscribe as local guide.  I hope my contributions be good , if you need something please don't hesitate and ask me .

Thanks a lot ,

Jorge

Level 10

Re: Introducing myself

@JorgeB Welcome to Local Guides.