cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Hi

Hi @Nay188

Welcome to Connect,

I have removed your personal contact details from your post. You might not know but we do not encourage Local Guides to share private information publicly on Connect in order to protect yours and other users' privacy and safety.

Since you are new to the community, I suggest you review the Program Rules as well as Tips: Using Local Guides Connect for better understanding on the use of the community forum and to make the best use of your time here. As an extra tip, I would suggest you to search the community before posting as the same subject can be already being discussed.

One more thing, I've moved your topic to the Introduce Yourself topics.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Re: Introduce Yourself - August 2018

Hello World.

Hola a todos.Mi nombre es Luana.

Soy de Montevideo, Uruguay. America del Sur.

Lo que me gusta de ser Local Guides  es ayudar, en el sentido amplio de la palabra. Con los aportes en Google maps a la comunidad y en mi grupo de Local Guides, que habla diversos idiomas.

Comunicarme con local guides de todos los continentes ( excepto la Antartida) a diario, es un sentimiento muy, muy especial , para mi . Es enriquecedor trabajar y compartir conocimientos y culturas.

En estos momentos estoy haciendo mas trabajo de escritorio que de campo, por temas justificados. 

Visito frecuente Connect, para compartir informacion.

Lo curioso es que no publico en la comunidad de idioma español, pero si escribo en mi idioma. Es poco usual verdad?

Saludos cordiales.

LuaPL
Level 10

Hi @alexhamistz   

Warm welcome to Local Guides Connect Community.

As this seems to be one of your first posts in here, I take the opportunity to give you some information to know how to interact with the community:

• Go through the helpful articles in the Help Desk. 
    • Interact and communicate freely with other Local Guides
    • Share your discoveries and experiences
    • Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already.

Best Regards 
      Rezgar

Level 10

Hi @LuaPL 

Warm welcome to Local Guides Connect Community
Please Introduce yourself to this topic.

Best Regards
Rezgar

Former Google Contributor

Re: Searching for local guides in Qatif - Saudi arabia

Hi @nasser242011

Welcome to Connect!

Apologise for my reply in English. I am moving your message to this month's Introduce Yourself topic. Feel free to share a bit more about yourself and get to know others.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

Re: Hi

Dear @Nay188

Don't share your personal details like email, phone number, etc on this community.

Since you are new to the community, I suggest you review the Program Rules as well as Tips: Using Local Guides Connect for better understanding on the use of the community forum and to make the best use of your time here. 

Level 8

@Rezgar

Hola gracias.

Hace un minuto me ya me he presentado, gracias por la invitacion y la bienvenida.

No soy nueva, escribi Hello World.

Saludos cordiales

We see latter!

LuaPL
Level 7

Re: Introducing myself

Dear @Sreekuttan1995

Welcome to the local guide community.

As this seems to be one of your first posts in here, I take the opportunity to give you some information to know how to interact with the community:

• Go through the helpful articles in the Help Desk. 
    • Interact and communicate freely with other Local Guides
    • Share your discoveries and experiences
    • Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already.
    • With best regards
    • Buddhadeb

Level 3

謝ˇ

3Q3Q

Level 10

Re: 謝ˇ

Hi @apple211

Warm Welcome to Local Guide Connect family.

It seems this is your first post.

You can post your reviews, edits, photos, comments and stay focused on forum guidelines. 

Before actual posting, Pl. go through LG Connect Programme Rules, The Five Core Values of Connect, Help etc.(see TABs at the bottom of page).

Never share your or anybody's personal information in L G Connect.

Also introduce yourself to LG Connect @Aug.2018, for better understanding to interact with the community.

You may use search engine to check the topics already discussed earlier.

Happy exploring, mapping and writing.

Vijay Desai.