Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself - August 2018

Hello every one. 

1. Name: Budi 
  2. Location: My hometown is Bogor Indonesia , but I work in Jakarta 
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I love to do reviewing, upload photo of  Public transportation, Public Area like Park, Garden, Public Health Facilities. I do commute from Jakarta Bogor every working days. I use train or commuter line, I should  pass 19 stasions aroun one and thirty minutes. In office hours, the train is very crowded, so it is non convenience for me to sit in the train since there are some elderly passenger, or pregnant women, I prefer to find post or Train wall so I can do Goofgle Maps review or checking the facts or write something for Local Guide Connect.
  4. My favorite thing to explore: I love to explore public area such as as Lapangan Banteng
  5. Fun Fact about me: .  I love to share my knowledge as a Local Guides or as a Credit Union Activist in Indonesia.

Here a Picture of me with my Cooperative Management students.

Me with my happy studentsMe with my happy students

Tag (@BudiFXW) in your post or comment, I will happily to connect with you.
Google Moderator

Re: My Trip My Adventure

Halo @ramadhani,

Terima kasih telah berbagi, seperti pada caption kamu dimana kamu adalah seorang yang suka berpetualang. Jangan lupa juga untuk mendeskripsikan foto kamu.

Untuk membuat post kamu lebih bagus dan interaktif silahkan membaca artikel What makes a good post?

Saya akan memindahkan post kamu ke dalam thread Introduce Yourself - August 2018.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Introduction

Name: Rick
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. I have also lived in NJ. 
My favorite thing to explore: I have traveled quite extensively both in the US and abroad and recently decided to share my experiences via google reviews. I love exploring new restaurants as well as old favorites (I am a avid cook and work in the food industry for 20+ years). 

Why I'm doing this:

I feel like I get so much from the internet from others who take the time to post content online and I wanted to give back. I hope my experiences can help others in choosing where to go. 
Fun Fact about me: My great uncle was Benjamin “Bugsy” Siegel the gangster who started Las Vegas and was one of the founders and leaders of Murder Inc. 

Former Google Contributor

Re: Introduction

Welcome to Connect, @Douroguy.

I'm merging your post with our monthly Introduce Yourself topic.

You can also See what Local Guides is about and read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect.

You may also want to see The 5 core values of Connect and the Help Desk where you can check many questions answered.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 1

Himanshu IT Engineer

Himanshu IT EngineerHimanshu IT EngineerHimanshu IT Engineer

Connect Moderator

Re: Himanshu IT Engineer

Hi @Himanshu_verma and welcome to Local Guides Connect. I will move this post to this months intro.

This is a forum for Local Guides to share their local Mapping and cultural experiences.

Connect Moderator

Re: Spanish Rice a real addiction

Welcome to Local Guides Connect @wolverine197871 I will move this to the August intro post.

Level 7

Hello Folks!

1. Name: Dhruv Patel (Call me DearDhruv :D)
  2. Location: Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. (Currently posting from Mumbai, India.)
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: Well, It's driven by people, Places on maps or business has mostly honest reviews. And we(Local guides) filter out the weeds(fake reviews) making it more honest and robust platform to have trust. The google map app really compels to contribute and share the knowledge, photos, videos and ratings.
  4. My favourite thing to explore: Usually I explore the way from and to wherever I live or move. I capture the moment while travelling. I save all kind of moments and upload a few of them.
  5. Fun fact about me: As an Android Developer I goto places for meet-ups and conferences. I like to meet people from the different area and have a glass of beer with them.

Some photos 😛

IMG_20180617_195202.jpg

IMG_20180617_194653.jpg

IMG_20180730_234505_180.jpg

Level 10

Congratulations, dear @DearDhruv

Nice pics..

All the best for a speedy Level 10...

Regards

PS:

#. It is a good practice to give out “Kudos” (Likes) to appreciate others.

#. If a reply is good, mark the reply as "Accepted Solution"

It helps others find valuable content & highlights the contributive Local Guides

Wish you all the best

Happy Guiding

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 7

Thanks, @TravellerG.

Note taken.

Thanks & Regards

Dhruv Patel

DearDhruv | LinkedIn

DearDhruv | Twitter