Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Introduce Yourself - August 2018

Hi,

AsongfacLilyRospee

Welcome to Local Guide Community as the Google Map is a continue improving program and there is still lot of places information to be uploaded around the world so keep it up exploring and adding what is missing on the Google Map keep sharing and enjoy this contribution

Level 6

So im Slade and im from Texas. I believe in this mass-market society we live in that each and every consumer's opinion should count to a vendor of any product. With hundreds of thousands of customers, sometime I think large companies forget about the individuals. So i try to give my most accurate review about a place when it really matters. Good or bad. Exceptional either way I let the world know. And I try to be as fair as I can. As I would hope for fairness in return. I also keep in mind that sometimes people just have a bad day... then sometimes.. they are just plain evil. I do my best to seperate the two.

Level 2

Re: introduce yourself.

Thanks Bhaskara! I suppose it is  collective responsibility....... let us keep the forum hale, healthy and hygienic

@bhaskar_arin wrote:

Hi @Shekarbangalore

Welcome to the team and we got a new responsibility 🙂

@bhaskar_arin wrote:

Hi @Shekarbangalore

Welcome to the team and we got a new responsibility 🙂

!!

Former Google Contributor

Re: introduce yourself.

Hi @Shekarbangalore,

Nice to meet you. I'm moving your message to this month's Introduce Yourself topic. Feel free to share a bit more about yourself and get to know others.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

Are We Doing An Fair Review?

Good day, TGIF

Let me introduce myself. My name is Farhan. You can call me "Farhan".

I'm Indonesian, and if you know about Bekasi planet, thank you. It means you know where i'm from.

Why i create thread here? Because i'm Local Guide of Course and i am at the level 6. 

There is something that I think later about the local guide. Many people who review various places around the world. a lot of reviews that really helped everyone but lately there was a question that made me ask, "Are we doing an fair review?"
I saw a lot of place reviews on google maps, and I rarely saw anyone giving a standard rating on a place along with input to the owner of the place. What do you think of the local guide yourself?

Before expressing an opinion let's congratulate the ongoing Meetup Nusantara aka MUN in Indonesia.

PS : Sorry for my bad English.

Former Google Contributor

Re: Are We Doing An Fair Review?

Hi @fdenigi,

Welcome to Connect! I'm moving your message to this month's Introduce Yourself topic. Feel free to share a bit more about yourself and get to know others.

You can also read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect.

If you ever have questions or just want to learn more about the Local Guides program, you can visit the Help Desk or search the community to find what others have already shared.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Hi @Lily_Asongfac  

Warm welcome to Local Guides Connect Community.

As this seems to be one of your first posts in here, I take the opportunity to give you some information to know how to interact with the community:

• Go through the helpful articles in the Help Desk. 
    • Interact and communicate freely with other Local Guides
    • Share your discoveries and experiences
    • Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already.

Best Regards 
      Rezgar
Level 10

Warm welcome to Local Guides Connect Community @TravellerG 
Thank you for sharing

Best Regards
Rezgar

Level 10

Thank you for sharing @777Slade777

Best Regards
Rezgar

Level 10

Re: halgr hassan

Hi @halgrhassan  

Warm welcome to Local Guides Connect Community.

As this seems to be one of your first posts in here, I take the opportunity to give you some information to know how to interact with the community:

• Go through the helpful articles in the Help Desk. 
    • Interact and communicate freely with other Local Guides
    • Share your discoveries and experiences
    • Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already.

Best Regards 
      Rezgar