Thank you for sharing @Idubhermawan

Best Regards
Rezgar

Level 7

Re: Introduce Yourself —July 2018

Hi!!!

it's a pleasure to know everybody.

Name: Luca

What I love about being a Local Guide: i love it cause i can discover new places and i can contribute to the community and help other people looking for information.
I also like the idea of being able to give an advice and an opinion to the reviewer.

My favorite [place / thing / cuisine / other] to explore: i love the mountains, i live near the Dolomiti so when i have the possibility i love to go there.

Fun Fact about me: I am an ecotourist.

Level 8

Introduction

Hello everybody out there, My name is Orla and I live in Dublin which is the capital of Ireland in Europe. I am a Mum to four boys and I recently returned to education, college to study, Social Care. I sort of became a local guide by accident, I was sick in bed and for something to do, I started reviewing places that I had visited, then I received an email saying that I was a local guide and now, yesterday, j got my level 6 badge! My favourite part of being a guide is, helping people when they ask me questions. I've recently helped 25 people by answering their questions. I love my 4 sons, oh and also my dog, he is a boy too.IMG_20180806_153334_282.jpg

Former Google Contributor

Re: LETS MEET

Hi @TutulKhan,

Welcome to Connect and nice to meet you.

I'm moving your message to this month's Introduce Yourself topic. Feel free to share a bit more about yourself and get to know others.

You can also read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Re: Introduction

Hi @Eire27

Nice post.

You're doing great job, i enhance you to continue in this way.

Keep contributing and be active on connect.

See you

Former Google Contributor

Re: Introduction

Hi @Eire27 and welcome to Connect.

Since you're new to the community, I will move your post to our monthly Introduce Yourself topic. You can also read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect.

You may also want to:

As a tip, I recommend you to Search the community before creating a message, as many questions already resolved. However, if you need more information, do not hesitate to mention the Google and Connect moderators or reply here.

Also these tips & tricks for making a more engaging post on Local Guides Connect. are really useful.

Enjoy the community!

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself

@Anonymous Warm welcome to local guides connect community month of August 2018.

Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself - August 2018

@Ximoxion & @Suwyma Warm welcome to local guides connect community. 

Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself - August 2018

Hi @Megsikann Warm welcome to local guides connect community.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Introduce Yourself

Thanks and best regards