MarinSt's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Introduce Yourself — April 2018

Hi 

I am Jayalakshmi Rao. S, Local Guide, Level 7 and Host of Visakhapatnam City of Destiny : INDIA and contributed vedios and Photos to Album :[Recap] World Wide Photo Walk Meet Up - Visakhapatnam City of Destiny : India -Jayalakshmi rao. s. I actively participate in discussion at Local Guides Connect. I am also active local guide at Google Local Guides World, Google Local Guides I India, Google Local Guides West Bengal and also Google Local Guides other countries. I am active Local Guide at Google Maps. I am active local Guide at Quara on Google maps .

My mission is to help people as Local Guide. 

Thanks to Google for creating a platform for local Guides at Google Maps and Local Guides Connect. 

@Jayalakshmi_Rao_S

Local Guide 

Level 7

Level 8

Introduce Yourself — April 2018

Hi 

I am Jayalakshmi Rao. S, Local Guide, Level 7 and Host of Visakhapatnam City of Destiny : INDIA and contributed vedios and Photos to Album :[Recap] World Wide Photo Walk Meet Up - Visakhapatnam City of Destiny : India -Jayalakshmi rao. s. I actively participate in discussion at Local Guides Connect. I am also active local guide at Google Local Guides World, Google Local Guides I India, Google Local Guides West Bengal and also Google Local Guides other countries. I am active Local Guide at Google Maps. I am active local Guide at Quara on Google maps .

My mission is to help people as Local Guide. 

Thanks to Google for creating a platform for local Guides at Google Maps and Local Guides Connect. 

@Jayalakshmi_Rao_S

Local Guide 

Level 7

Level 3

Hello!

haye gayIMG_20180715_103658.jpg

Former Google Contributor

Re: Introduce Yourself — April 2018

Hi @Jayalakshmi_Rao_S,

Welcome to Connect! I'm moving your message to this month's Introduce Yourself topic. Feel free to share a bit more about yourself and get to know others.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Re: Hello!

Hi @zahidjee117,

Welcome to Connect! I'm moving your message to this month's Introduce Yourself topic. Feel free to share a bit more about yourself and get to know others.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 5

Re: Introduce Yourself - August 2018

Name: Mithun

What I love about being a Local Guide: it's not about helping Google but help other fellow Traveller. I travel a lot to interior places and use maps to trace my way around. So I too try to contribute by putting places that others might explore too

My favorite [place / thing / cuisine / other] to explore: interested in travelling to natural places, formation, architecture Marvels.

Fun Fact about me: i love motorcycling to villages and dirt trails.

Google Moderator

Re: Introduce Yourself — April 2018

Hey @Jayalakshmi_Rao_S,

Thank you very much for your appreciation.

By the way you may be want to share Introduce Yourself - August 2018 and I am going to merge your post here 🙂 Keep up the great contributions!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself —August 2018

You are the great.

Level 5

Hi friends i am new local guide from botad,gujarat,india

DHARMESH JAMBUKIYADHARMESH JAMBUKIYA

Level 10

Re: Hi friends i am new local guide from botad,gujarat,india

Hi @DHARMESH1

First introduce yourself in the thread "introduce yourself". Search it in the search box upper side of the page. Click on this Link and read the article. You surely gain some knowledge and some tips about local guide connect. Thanks for your interest about this community.