MarinSt's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Salam

Hi, @Fatahilah

Warm  Welcome to Google local guide community (Local Guides Connect).

Since you are new in the Community, here are some steps you can follow:

Level 10

Re: Bangkok

Thank you very much for your invitation, I have already visited your Bangkok, I was there for 04 days. It is nice,  

Level 5

Re: Introduce Yourself - August 2018

Name: Rezgar

What I love about being a Local Guide: I would love to show how nice of Bangkok and perhaps providing photo of unseen Bangkok to you all

My favorite thing to explore: Temple, Architecture, Old Town

Fun Fact about me: Photography is my hobby, Cycling is also one my favorite sport, perhaps I could do both at the same time.

Level 3

Introduce Yourself - August 2018

Hello World!

My name is Caitlin. I am Florida grown, born, and raised in the heart of Orlando. I have recently been introduced to this cool google feauture of “Local Guides” and decided to give it a go. Through the little time I have been connected, I can definately say that it is awesome our generation has multiple means of connection to share and discuss our knowledge, passions, and experiences, through our trusty helpful apps such as google maps and google in general.

A little bit about me would be that I love to unravel pretty much any cool local joint, especially ones pertaining to food or local buisnesses that give you a sence of appreciation for the greater of humanity. I find so much positivity in documenting the beauty of life through photography and videography. I am very excited to have the opportunity to collaborate and share experiences with all of you! 

If any of you ever have any questions about Orlando always feel free to ask me away!! 

Level 10

Hello Dear @Cait_dunn,

Congrats!

We are happy to have you here –

A warm welcome to ‘Google Local Guides’ and our ‘Connect Community Forum

You have reached the right place...

We all started at Level one and climbed up... and reached here..

You are from "The Most Sacred CONTRIBUTORS' Community” - Be proud of it..

Our contributions stay for generations (to come), that too helping millions of people, everyday, in many walks of the life – what perk can compensate this? ..!!!

Spare a little time in your life for Helping the needy.. & get self-satisfaction..

Keep Contributing in Google Maps & Connect.. Get to know other Local Guides, here...We all here to help you.. be with you…

You Be comfortable.. you will absolutely feel cool in the next few hours..

Wish you a very happy guiding..!

Oh.. Friend, I forgot to tell you..

When I first started with this forum, I had many doubts, which I cleared through troubling many LGs; hence I thought to put in my words to make it clear to you all..

Hope this will be useful to You and You will enjoy… Please Click Here

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

Hi @Cait_dunn

Warm Welcome to Local Guide Connect family.

It seems this is your first post.

You can post your reviews, edits, photos, comments and stay focused on forum guidelines. 

Before actual posting, Pl. go through LG Connect Programme Rules, The Five Core Values of Connect, Help etc.(see TABs at the bottom of page).

Never share your or anybody's personal information in L G Connect.

Please note, this global community is for Individuals only and any kind of advertising or self promotion is banned here

Also introduce yourself to LG Connect @Aug.2018, for better understanding to interact with the community.

You may use search engine to check the topics already discussed earlier.

Happy exploring, mapping and writing.

Vijay Desai.

Level 8

Hi I'm Shanade, from Trinidad and Tobago Originally and came to the U.S.A to attend University, I love using this "local guides" feature to encourage me to explore this town. I have found several hole-in-the-wall places that are worth seeing. Actively biking around and hoping to find new interesting places! 

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Cait_dunn,

Welcome to Connect and nice to meet you.

I'm moving your message to this month's Introduce Yourself topic. Feel free to share a bit more about yourself and get to know others.

You can also read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect.

If you ever have questions or just want to learn more about the Local Guides program, you can visit the Help Desk or search the community to find what others have already shared.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 1

Studant

Hi 

Level 10

Re: Studant

Hi @Irshadsaiyed

Warm Welcome to Local Guide Connect family.

It seems this is your first post.

You can post your reviews, edits, photos, comments and stay focused on forum guidelines. 

Before actual posting, Pl. go through LG Connect Programme Rules, The Five Core Values of Connect, Help etc.(see TABs at the bottom of page).

Never share your or anybody's personal information in L G Connect.

Please note, this global community is for Individuals only and any kind of advertising or self promotion is banned here

Also introduce yourself to LG Connect @Aug.2018, for better understanding to interact with the community.

You may use search engine to check the topics already discussed earlier.

Happy exploring, mapping and writing.

Vijay Desai.