Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Introduce Yourself - August 2017

Nice Intro Brother @OSAMA You Daughter is So Gorgeous 🙂 

Level 7

No bodybuilding. Just Crossfit. Mainly it is aim is to increase strenght, speed, stamina and overall conditioning 🙂

@PaDeSSo wrote:

Hi @ArnasJ

You are very strong

Its your practice for body Building ?

I want to do it too

Good job

Level 3

INTRODUCING MYSELF

Name Matthew Ekponoido

username Ekponos

Location Lagos Nigeria 

Occupation Electrical Engineer 

Hubby  Loves helping here in the local guide in map

what I  want really want to be here helping as the world get massive improvement and lots knowing about me and my locality.. Also love to meet and make new friends and colleagues here and there.. 

Level 6

Introduce Yourself - August 2017

1. Name: Rodrigo
  2. Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Helping others experience the little secretes most the time only a local knows.
  4. I love to share: The beauty of narure, wonders of engendering and great places to eat
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: Using google maps
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I'm a Brazilian import in the US. Dream about living of the grid but still travel the world. Experiences, in my point of view are the best investment in life.
Level 8

1. Name: Atul Pandey

2. Location: Vadodara-India.

3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I would like to say correct information so that new travelers save their time and money, this is satisfaction for me that one day I will be benefited in same way.

4. I love to share: I wish to share locations, update and mark on map genuinely about new places where I have already visited.

5. How did I hear about Local: It was surprise mail to me from Go20160812_175956.jpgogle that now I have become a Google guide. Otherwise I was keen to update and post on Google map to help new to travelers.

6. Fun Fact About Me: I love to travel new adventures places and use to document details.

AtulP
Level 9

Thank you brother @ThanulakshanS 😁😁

Your Photo are Amazing 😊😊😊

Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself for August 2017

Hi all,

First of all, sorry for introducing late. 

Myself: Fahid K.A.

Native: Cochin, Kerala, India

I love being Local Guide: Google & maps had provided me great help when I travel across the globe. Its great to return something back to the same even if its a drop in an Ocean!! Also love to share my little knowledge about the places I visit & live.

Love to share: Reviews, Photographs and Corrections

How do I know??: I wanted to do some corrections in google and when I did that google mailed me 🙂

Fun & Facts: Strong believer in God, love to travel & hearing music 

Regards,

Fahid

Level 2

How do I

I like u really FABBY_1500454294351.jpg

Sm

Level 10

Re: How do I

Hi @Shubhamsk Welcome to Connect! If you're new to Local Guides, you can learn more about making contributions to Google Maps to earn your badge within Google Maps by visiting the "Getting Started" section for helpful information. If you're interested in earnings badges here on Local Guides Connect, just keep posting interesting content and interacting with others as badges within Connect are tied to your activity in Connect (as well as within other areas of the Local Guides program).

Please read this post for tips on posting and interacting with the community. 🙂

Level 8

Hi Local Guides family.

It's me:

Name: @MarquinhosLION

What do I love about being a Local Guide: The possibility of sharing a real world, also in real time. Help many people without any discrimination of any kind.

I love to share: I love sharing photos of chocolates and edit new places and after knowing the innumerable possibilities of the local guides program, I currently try to capture images related to accessibility.*

How did I hear about Local Guides: In Twitter.

Fun Fact About Me: I'm still studying Russian Language.

* If you can learn more about accessibility in Brazil, please access these links:

http://annalaura.org.br/

http://www.pessoacomdeficiencia.sp.gov.br/ultimas-noticias/praia-acessivel-esporte-para-todos-e-lanc...

https://goo.gl/maps/xs1d5XvDUon

Regards from Brazil.